- Buy Excel 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Nikon Capture NX 2
- Download Nik Software Dfine 2.0
- Download CrystalIdea Uninstall Tool 2.5
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10 (en)
- Download ABest Video to iPod 3GP Flash Converter
- Buy Rob Papen Predator MAC (en)
- 129.95$ Adobe Acrobat XI Standard MAC cheap oem
- Download Access 2010 For Dummies
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Apple Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
- Download Autodesk Autocad Architecture 2009
|Fully Committed opens Nov. 29 on The Old Creamery Theatre’s Studio Stage|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Monday, 12 November 2012 13:48|
Amana – Join The Old Creamery Theatre for a perfect holiday comedy this season. Fully Committed follows a day in the life of Sam, an out-of-work actor who mans the reservation line at an upscale Manhattan restaurant. Desperate callers will do or say anything to secure a table during the holiday rush while Sam tries to remain sane keeping track of it all, and at the same time find a way home for Christmas.
Fully Committed by Becky Mode, features a cast of 40 wildly diverse characters all played by Lisa Margolin of Iowa City. The show opens Thursday, Nov. 29 at 3 p.m. on the Studio Stage in Middle Amana and runs through Dec. 16.
Directed by Tom Milligan of West Amana, Full Committed is rated Theatre R for adult language. Tickets are $27 for adults and $17.50 for students. Show times are Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 3 p.m. and Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m.
Walk-ins are welcome if seats are available. Reservations are recommended. Call the box office at 800-35-AMANA (352-6262) or visit us online at oldcreamery.com. Student rush tickets are $12. No reservations accepted for rush tickets. Come to the box office no earlier than 30 minutes before a performance for this special rate. A student ID is required.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company has been bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest for 41 years.
Tags See All Tags