- Buy Agile Bits 1Password 3 MAC (en)
- 19.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Flash Professional CS6 New Features
- Download Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy 1Click DVD To iPod 2 (en)
- Buy OEM Palm Pre: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Building a Web Site For Dummies
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Transforming a Photo into a Painting with Photoshop CS6
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit)
- Buy Adobe Framemaker 9 (en)
- Download Adobe InDesign CS5 on Demand
|Fundraiser for Jim Lentz|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Wednesday, 14 March 2012 07:55|
Amana – The family and friends of Jim Lentz will be hosting a silent auction and dinner on Saturday, April 28th from 6 to 8 pm. The event will be held in the RV Park in Amana in the Morton building next to the RV Park offices. Doors will open and bidding will begin at 5 p.m.
Cost for the dinner will be a free will donation.
Jim, who owns Lentz Construction, was at work on Nov. 29 when the ladder he was on was knocked out from under him. He was airlifted to the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. His fall resulted in a broken right wrist, broken left arm, shattered left wrist and an incomplete spinal cord injury. Initially Jim was unable to walk or move his hands and fingers. He spent nine days at the UI Hospitals before being transferred to St.Luke's Rehab where he regained his ability to walk and partial use of his hands.
Now home, Jim continues to recover with daily therapy. He has the goal of returning to work full time at some point. While his spinal cord and wrists continue to heal, doctors are uncertain if and when he will be able to return to work. Jim has no disability insurance; so all proceeds will go directly to Jim and his family.
Please plan to attend. Many nice items and package will be up for bidding. Professional photographer Dawn Ball will be taking family photos for donations at the event as well.
Donations are also being accepted to the Jim Lentz Fund at Fairfax State Bank, 409 Vanderbilt Street, Fairfax IA 52228.
Tags See All Tags