- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 MAC
- Download HogBay Software TaskPaper MAC
- 199.95$ Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 29.95$ Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Ashampoo Cover Studio (en)
- Discount - Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Roxio Creator 2011 Pro
- Buy OEM VMware Fusion 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Acala DivX to iPod
|Fun...Food...Friends...The WIldtree Way!|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Jenifer Schaut|
|Thursday, 27 December 2007 03:22|
Corporate Media Contact:
VP OF SALES
Wildtree Herbs, Inc.
Wildtree is pleased to announce that Jenifer Schaut is a new Independent Representative in your community!
December 27, 2007 -Jenifer Schaut has recently joined Wildtree Herbs, Inc. as an Independent Representative in Racine . Wildtree Herbs, Inc. is an exciting direct-sales company whose gourmet culinary blends, infused oils, dressings and sauces are sold through home parties.
“I’m very excited to join a company that will support my goals, income needs, and career achievement plans,” Schaut said. “It is a perfect business to start at any point in life.”
Besides the flexibility to balance work and family, Schaut says it is easy to endorse such unique products that live up to their claims.
About Wildtree: Company founder, Leslie Montie, was inspired to put together her first creations from necessity. Both of her children had medical conditions that required special diets. These sensitivities to certain foods led her to enlist the help of her parents and some old family recipes. Word quickly spread and Montie began to receive requests. Not long after, at an annual craft show in Rhode Island, she was asked if she had ever hosted a home party. Montie held her first party in 1996 and turned Wildtree into a thriving home party business. "My motivation was not only to provide healthy dietary alternatives for my family, but to help the thousands of families with the same need," says Montie. She also points out her products promote healthy, but flavorful lifestyles. "Not everyone has the time or talent to be a gourmet chef. Our products offer a quick and easy, and, yes, healthy way to control what goes on your family’s table."
Tags See All Tags