- Buy Pinnacle Studio 17 Ultimate (en,cs,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,ja,pl,ru,es,sv)
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- Buy OEM Xilisoft 1click DV to DVD
- Buy Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition
- Download Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Word 2007 For Dummies
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - PHP Essential Training cheap oem
- 199.95$ Adobe Authorware 7 cheap oem
- 399.95$ GibbsCAM 2014 32-bit cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Up and Running with Evernote for Windows
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC
- Download Super Win A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner
|Galena Wine Lovers’ Weekend and ARC Taste of Galena committees orchestrate new event|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Janelle Keeffer|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 13:01|
GALENA, Ill. – Committee members of the Galena Wine Lovers’ Weekend and ARC Taste of Galena have come together to plan a new event slated for Friday, September 6, 2013 from 7-10 p.m. at the Galena Convention Center, 900 Galena Square Dr., Galena.
The Galena Food and Wine Festival aspires to be a culinary dream featuring the talents of Galena area restaurants as well wine tasting, showcasing approximately 150 varieties, sponsored by Family Beer & Liquor.
“We are excited to be working with the Wine Lovers’ Weekend committee to launch this new event. This event will not replace the ARC Taste of Galena we hold in February, but rather will be a nice compliment featuring 12 area restaurants,” said Sarah Petersen, representing the ARC Taste of Galena.
Tickets for the Galena Food and Wine Festival are $50 per person and available online at www.galenafoodandwinefestival.
The event, with a portion of the proceeds to benefit the Galena Art and Recreation Center, will also include live music, a raffle and silent auction. To purchase tickets or learn more about Galena’s new Food and Wine Festival, visit: www.galenafoodandwinefestival.
In June 2013, Fodor’s named Galena, Illinois as one of the best summer getaways near Chicago, Illinois, and best for food and wine, girlfriend getaways and romance. Find out more about great Galena wine, beer and culinary events, including an upcoming attempt to break the world record for the longest toast November 22, 2013 at Nouveau Wine Weekend. Visit www.galenawinebeerfood.com. For information about the event destination including lodging availability, shopping, dining, attractions and more, please go to galena.org, the Web site of the Galena/Jo Daviess County Convention & Visitors Bureau, or call 877.464.2536 toll-free.# # #
Tags See All Tags