- Download Autodesk Showcase 2011
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 10
- Download Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training
- 149.95$ ModelRight Professional 3.0 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing
- Download ElcomSoft Advanced Archive Password Recovery 4 Professional
- Discount - Linotype FontExplorer X Pro 4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Parallels Desktop 4 for Windows
- Buy Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced (en)
- Buy VMware Fusion 4 MAC (en)
- 299.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2014 MAC
- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Server
- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced Windows Password Recovery 3.51
|Galena Wine Lovers’ Weekend set for March 23-25, 2012|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Tim Althaus|
|Tuesday, 17 January 2012 13:29|
GALENA, Ill. – Tickets are available online now for Galena’s extremely popular Grand Tastings during Galena Wine Lovers’ Weekend. This year’s event is slated for March 23-25, with Grand Tastings being offered on Friday, March 23 from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday, March 24 from 3:30-6:00 p.m. at the Galena Convention Center, 900 Galena Square Drive, in Galena, Illinois.
“This year’s Galena Wine Lovers’ Weekend promises to be even more fun-filled,” said event sponsor Tim Althaus, owner, Family Beer & Liquor. “We do highly recommend early purchase for Grand Tasting tickets as we have sold out quickly in past years.”
After selling out three weeks before the event in 2009, the committee expanded to offering two Grand Tastings in 2010, both of which also sold out. Tickets are $30 in advance, $35 at the door, subject to availability, and may be purchased online at www.wineloversweekend.com.
Why are the Grand Tastings so popular? They provide epicureans of all levels the opportunity to choose from more than 300 varieties of hand-picked wines and spirits to sample. Admission also provides you with a keepsake wine glass and an opportunity to win a wine-themed trip to San Francisco. Additional trip chances may be purchased for $15 each. The wine silent auction includes items such as vintage wines, artwork, large format wine bottles and related items of interest.
Now in its seventh year running, Galena Wine Lovers’ Weekend is a community-wide celebration of good wine, good food and good friends. Wine lovers of all sorts are invited to enjoy three event-filled days of fine wine, culinary delight, celebrity chefs, wine makers, pampering packages and all of the stops Galena can possibly pull out.
Galena Wine Lovers’ Weekend is a spirited way to warm the winter and add romance – whether it is for vino, gourmet cuisine or the love for a town with history and charm all of its own. Wine-inspired dinners, spirit tastings, spa experiences, history tours, cooking demonstrations and shopping welcome and enchant visitors.
Lodging specials and package deals fuel the passion. From dining packages to pampering in luxurious accommodations and the warmest of hospitality, Galena’s finest provide a variety of options to cater to every taste and budget.
Visit www.wineloversweekend.com for a detailed listing of extended-weekend activities, links to lodging, and an opportunity to purchase tickets online. For information about room availability, shopping, dining, attractions, events and more, please go to galena.org, the Web site of the Galena/Jo Daviess County Convention & Visitors Bureau, or call 877.464.2536 toll-free.
# # #
Tags See All Tags