- 49.95$ InstallShield X Express Edition cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2009
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2009
- Buy OEM Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013
- Buy Cheap CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (32-bit)
- Download Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (64 bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit) (en)
- 149.95$ Sorenson Media Squeeze 7 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - ABest AVI Video Converter
|Galena/Jo Daviess County CVB - Grape Stomp, Wine Tasting & Artists|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Celestino Ruffini|
|Tuesday, 20 August 2013 12:10|
Galena Cellars hosts 4th annual Fall Harvest & Art Festival on September 28
GALENA, Ill. – Purple feet. Paint brushes. Horses. Music. Food. Geodes. Spa treatments. And wine. It’s quite a combination, and promises to be a fun fall adventure.
Celebrating the fruits of their labor, Galena Cellars Vineyard & Winery and the Galena Cultural Arts Alliance are busy preparing for their upcoming Fall Harvest & Art Festival. The fourth annual event will take place at Galena Cellars Vineyard, 4746 N. Ford Rd., Galena on Saturday, September 28, with a full schedule of family friendly activities - a grape stomp (2 p.m.), live music by Jordan Danielson, horse-drawn wagon rides, geode cracking and amazing food - spanning from noon until 6 p.m. Area artists will be at the vineyard on Saturday, September 28 and also Sunday, September 29.
Admission to the general event is free. Vineyard tours are $5 each and include a wine appreciation overview. Galena Cellars will also be offering wine tasting and a keepsake glass for an added fee. For more information, visit www.galenacellars.com/art-
Galena Cellars, a Lawlor family winery, offers more than forty varietals of wine produced in Galena, Illinois. Many Galena Cellars wine utilize Illinois-grown grapes from the recently appointed Upper Mississippi River Valley Area Viticulture Area, the largest designated AVA in the world. Galena Cellars Vineyard & Winery is proud to offer three tasting room locations: 515 S. Main St. and at the Vineyard at 4746 N. Ford Rd. in Galena, and in 477 S. Third St., Dodson Place in Geneva, Illinois.
Additional area offerings and visitor information may be found at the Galena/Jo Daviess County Convention and Visitors Bureau at www.galena.org or by calling 877.464.2536. While in town, visit the CVB’s Old Train Depot Visitor Information Center at 101 Bouthillier St. (corner of Park Avenue) for on-site assistance and countywide information.# # #
Tags See All Tags