- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Movie Shrink And Burn 3
- 69.95$ Adobe Flash CS3 Professional cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Illustrator CS5 MAC
- 69.95$ Microsoft Office Publisher 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS5 MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014 MAC (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011
- Buy OEM Macware Logo Design Studio Pro 1.5 MAC
- Discount - ACDSee Photo Editor 2008
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Top Secret
|Galena's 35th annual Halloween Parade & Festival plans underway|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Celestino Ruffini|
|Monday, 12 August 2013 07:53|
October 26 event features one of the largest nighttime parades in the Midwest
GALENA, Ill. – Ghosts and goblins of all ages will converge on Galena, Illinois for the 35th annual Halloween Parade & Festival. The Galena Area Chamber of Commerce serves as the host of this one-day event in downtown Galena on Saturday, October 26, with festivities taking place from 2:00 - 8:30 p.m.
The nearly two-hour long Halloween parade literally lights up Galena’s historic Main Street. The popular event features spectacular floats, local marching bands, costumed participants and plenty of sweet treats. Making a return to this year’s parade will be several hot air balloons that will light up the night sky, as well as provide a fleeting moment of warmth, as they make their way through the parade. The parade begins promptly at 6:30 p.m. near the intersection of Green and Main Streets and continues north until reaching the intersection of Franklin and Main Streets.
Again this year, the Halloween Festival will be taking place from 2:00 - 8:30 p.m. at Washington and Perry Streets. Swing by the festival for food and entertainment while you wait for the parade to get started. Local chamber members will be offering several tasty treats and goodies for visitors to enjoy.
To accommodate the high volume of parade goers, there will be three shuttle buses operating between 4:00 - 9:00 p.m., excluding parade times between 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. Shuttle parking and pickup, all in Galena, will take place at Walmart (10000 Bartell Blvd.), Signcraft (100 A.J. Harle Dr.), Recreation Park (1801 Field St.) and at the Old Train Depot (99 Bouthillier St.) parking lots.
# # #
Tags See All Tags