- Buy Geometric CAMWorks 2014 32-bit (en)
- Buy VMware Workstation 7 (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Download Alien Skin Bokeh 2
- 299.95$ Avid Media Composer 6 MAC (64 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Create a Sortable Photo Gallery with jQuery
- Discount - Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 (USA Version)
- Download Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit)
- Buy OEM MacPhun Intensify
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (32-bit)
- Buy Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 (en)
|Galena's 35th annual Halloween Parade & Festival plans underway|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Celestino Ruffini|
|Monday, 12 August 2013 07:53|
October 26 event features one of the largest nighttime parades in the Midwest
GALENA, Ill. – Ghosts and goblins of all ages will converge on Galena, Illinois for the 35th annual Halloween Parade & Festival. The Galena Area Chamber of Commerce serves as the host of this one-day event in downtown Galena on Saturday, October 26, with festivities taking place from 2:00 - 8:30 p.m.
The nearly two-hour long Halloween parade literally lights up Galena’s historic Main Street. The popular event features spectacular floats, local marching bands, costumed participants and plenty of sweet treats. Making a return to this year’s parade will be several hot air balloons that will light up the night sky, as well as provide a fleeting moment of warmth, as they make their way through the parade. The parade begins promptly at 6:30 p.m. near the intersection of Green and Main Streets and continues north until reaching the intersection of Franklin and Main Streets.
Again this year, the Halloween Festival will be taking place from 2:00 - 8:30 p.m. at Washington and Perry Streets. Swing by the festival for food and entertainment while you wait for the parade to get started. Local chamber members will be offering several tasty treats and goodies for visitors to enjoy.
To accommodate the high volume of parade goers, there will be three shuttle buses operating between 4:00 - 9:00 p.m., excluding parade times between 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. Shuttle parking and pickup, all in Galena, will take place at Walmart (10000 Bartell Blvd.), Signcraft (100 A.J. Harle Dr.), Recreation Park (1801 Field St.) and at the Old Train Depot (99 Bouthillier St.) parking lots.
# # #
Tags See All Tags