- Buy OEM Macx Video Converter Pro MAC
- Download CrystalIdea Uninstall Tool 2.5
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection (en,ja,de,fr,es,it,pt,nl,sv,ru,hu,pl,ro,tr)
- Download Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data
- Discount - ABest Video Converter Spirit
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (32-bit)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14
- Download ElcomSoft Advanced Archive Password Recovery 4 Professional
- Buy Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011
|Gas Prices and Domestic Energy Production|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Wednesday, 14 March 2012 13:01|
Friday, March 2, 2012
During his weekly video address, Senator Chuck Grassley discusses the need to increase production of domestic energy to help lower gas prices and create jobs. Along with other senators, he’s urging President Obama to examine his policies that contribute to higher gas prices, including restricting access to federal lands and permitting delays, regulatory threats to refiners, and his Keystone XL pipeline decision.
Click here for audio.
Here is text of the address:
Along with other senators, I wrote to President Obama this week asking him to examine his policies that contribute to rising gas prices -- such as:
A lot of factors impact the price of oil – including OPEC decisions and Mideast turmoil -- but the Obama Administration has made things worse. By limiting domestic energy production, we have less supply and higher prices.
Last year, consumers spent a greater percentage of household income on gasoline than any other year since 1981.
Americans need a comprehensive approach that:
Greater domestic energy production would increase supply and help to lower prices, and it would create American jobs.
Tags See All Tags