- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64-bit)
- Buy Roxio Toast 10 Titanium MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Impression 3
- Download Autodesk Autocad Architecture 2009
- Discount - Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (64-bit)
- Download Rob Papen Predator MAC
- 69.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Visio Premium 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2
- 9.95$ The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers cheap oem
- 349.95$ Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate
|Gas Prices and Domestic Energy Production|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Wednesday, 14 March 2012 13:01|
Friday, March 2, 2012
During his weekly video address, Senator Chuck Grassley discusses the need to increase production of domestic energy to help lower gas prices and create jobs. Along with other senators, he’s urging President Obama to examine his policies that contribute to higher gas prices, including restricting access to federal lands and permitting delays, regulatory threats to refiners, and his Keystone XL pipeline decision.
Click here for audio.
Here is text of the address:
Along with other senators, I wrote to President Obama this week asking him to examine his policies that contribute to rising gas prices -- such as:
A lot of factors impact the price of oil – including OPEC decisions and Mideast turmoil -- but the Obama Administration has made things worse. By limiting domestic energy production, we have less supply and higher prices.
Last year, consumers spent a greater percentage of household income on gasoline than any other year since 1981.
Americans need a comprehensive approach that:
Greater domestic energy production would increase supply and help to lower prices, and it would create American jobs.
Tags See All Tags