- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat X Suite
- Download Adobe Captivate CC
- Download Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition
- Discount - Nero 11 Platinum
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (32-bit)
- 59.95$ Adobe SoundBooth CS4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Intuit TurboTax Premier 2009 (en)
- Buy Cheap Roxio Toast 11 Titanium MAC
- Download Adobe Fireworks CS4
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CS5.5
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Object-Oriented Programming with PHP
|Genesis Doctors In Recital Will Benefit Music Therapy Program For Hospice Patients|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Craig Cooper|
|Monday, 11 August 2014 13:55|
DAVENPORT, Iowa – Aug. 7, 2014 -- The musical talents of Quad Cities physicians and families will be featured in a recital to benefit music therapy programs for Genesis Health System hospice patients.
The fifth annual Genesis Doctors in Recital will be held at 2 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 21 at Centennial Hall, Augustana College. Quad Cities physicians and their families will be performing a wide variety of music, from classical to contemporary.
Sponsors of the event include Augustana College, West Music, Steinway & Sons, Gendler’s Wine & Spirits, Kimberly BMW of Davenport, One Step Printing, Black Ram Restaurant in Rock Island and Genesis Foundations.
The performance will also feature the legendary Steinway Concert Grand Piano from the 2007 award-winning documentary “Note by Note” Steinway L1037.
Following the performance, will be a meet-and-greet with the performers at Gendler’s Wine & Spirits/Black Ram.
Music therapy programs are available to Genesis hospice patients in their homes, Genesis hospitals, nursing homes and at the Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House. Music therapy has been shown to bring quality to life, diminish pain and promote relaxation during end-of-life care.
Tickets are on sale to the public for $20 and $15 for seniors. Children under 12 are free.
For more information or to purchase tickets, call the Genesis Health Services Foundation at (563) 421-6861 or go to www.genesishealth.com/give.
Tags See All Tags