- Download Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (32-bit)
- 149.95$ Adobe Audition CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy Microsoft OneNote 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Download Black and White in Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Lightroom
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM EPLAN Electric P8 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Sony Sound Forge 9
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2014 (64-bit)
- 149.95$ MathWorks MatLab R2009b (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC
- 19.95$ ABest MPEG VCD DVD Video Converter cheap oem
|Genesis Lights Remembrance Trees To Honor Memory Of Loved Ones|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Craig Cooper|
|Tuesday, 08 November 2011 12:46|
DAVENPORT, Iowa – Nov. 3, 2011 -- The Genesis Remembrance Trees in Davenport and Clinton will celebrate the memories of loved ones and focus attention on the continuing need of hospice care in the region.
The Genesis Remembrance Tree in Davenport will be lit in a ceremony on Saturday, Nov. 12 in Bechtel Park at River Drive and Iowa Street. The Genesis Remembrance Tree at 612 North 2nd Street in Clinton will be lit in a ceremony on Wednesday, Nov. 16. Both ceremonies will begin at 6 p.m.
Special guest performers this year at the Davenport tree lighting will be the 50-member Sanctuary Choir of First Presbyterian Church in Davenport.
Individual “light” sponsors are invited to make a donation in any amount in the name of a loved one. All proceeds will benefit Genesis Hospice Care.
Genesis will maintain a Book of Names throughout the holiday season. This book is dedicated to the memory of family and friends. Names and donations received will help light the tree and will be included in the 2011 Book Of Names.
Genesis Hospice is comprised of a multi-disciplinary team to assist in managing symptoms, as well as enhancing quality of life. The common goal of all services is to provide the patient and family with comfort.
For information about how to honor the memory of a loved one, call (563) 421-6865 or go to www.genesishealth.com and click on the Remembrance Tree link.
Tags See All Tags