- Download GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit
- Download SnagIt 2.2 MAC
- 9.95$ ABest Video to WMV SWF FLV Converter cheap oem
- 99.95$ Microsoft Expression Studio 3 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM ZoneAlarm Pro 9
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit)
- Discount - Adobe eLearning Suite 2.5
- Buy Autodesk Maya 2011 (32-bit) (en,ja)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand
- 149.95$ Autodesk Mudbox 2009 cheap oem
|Genesis Mallard Jersey Auction Raises $29,700 for Genesis Outpatient Rehabilitation|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Friday, 14 March 2014 07:44|
Rimmer Jersey Draws $6,500 High Bid
MOLINE, Ill. (March 8, 2014) – The Quad City Mallards tonight teamed with the Genesis Health Services Foundation and KWQC TV6 to raise $29,700 for the Genesis Outpatient Rehabilitation through a game-worn jersey auction after the Mallards’ game against the Arizona Sundogs at the iWireless Center.
The popular special edition orange third jerseys jerseys worn by the Mallards for the final time tonight in their 3-0 win over the Sundogs went up for bid in a live auction immediately following the contest, which was watched by a crowd of 5,513. The jersey of goaltender Ty Rimmer went for the evening’s high bid of $6,500.
Over the last 19 years, Mallards jersey auctions have raised well over $700,000 to benefit Genesis Health System charities. Tonight’s auction is the second of two the Mallards have held this season to raise a total of $48,300 for Genesis Health System charities. After the Mallards’ January 11 meeting with the Sundogs, bidding on game-worn affiliate jerseys raised $18,600 for the Genesis Flu-Free QC program.
Tags See All Tags