- 379.95$ GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (64-bit)
- 29.95$ Nik Software Viveza 2 MAC cheap oem
- Download CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 Architect
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2009
- Download Kigo DVD Ripper 3 MAC
- Discount - Photoshop CS4: Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 (en)
- Download JoeSoft Hear MAC
|Genesis Mallard Jersey Auction Raises $29,700 for Genesis Outpatient Rehabilitation|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Friday, 14 March 2014 07:44|
Rimmer Jersey Draws $6,500 High Bid
MOLINE, Ill. (March 8, 2014) – The Quad City Mallards tonight teamed with the Genesis Health Services Foundation and KWQC TV6 to raise $29,700 for the Genesis Outpatient Rehabilitation through a game-worn jersey auction after the Mallards’ game against the Arizona Sundogs at the iWireless Center.
The popular special edition orange third jerseys jerseys worn by the Mallards for the final time tonight in their 3-0 win over the Sundogs went up for bid in a live auction immediately following the contest, which was watched by a crowd of 5,513. The jersey of goaltender Ty Rimmer went for the evening’s high bid of $6,500.
Over the last 19 years, Mallards jersey auctions have raised well over $700,000 to benefit Genesis Health System charities. Tonight’s auction is the second of two the Mallards have held this season to raise a total of $48,300 for Genesis Health System charities. After the Mallards’ January 11 meeting with the Sundogs, bidding on game-worn affiliate jerseys raised $18,600 for the Genesis Flu-Free QC program.
Tags See All Tags