- Discount - proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (32-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011
- Buy OmniGroup OmniOutliner Professional 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition MAC (en,ja)
- Buy OEM Wincare Memory Booster Gold
- Buy Excel VBA Programming For Dummies (en)
- 199.95$ Apple Final Cut Studio 3 MAC cheap oem
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2011 cheap oem
- Download Microsoft FrontPage 2003
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- 9.95$ Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
|Genesis Mallard Jersey Auction Raises $29,700 for Genesis Outpatient Rehabilitation|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Friday, 14 March 2014 07:44|
Rimmer Jersey Draws $6,500 High Bid
MOLINE, Ill. (March 8, 2014) – The Quad City Mallards tonight teamed with the Genesis Health Services Foundation and KWQC TV6 to raise $29,700 for the Genesis Outpatient Rehabilitation through a game-worn jersey auction after the Mallards’ game against the Arizona Sundogs at the iWireless Center.
The popular special edition orange third jerseys jerseys worn by the Mallards for the final time tonight in their 3-0 win over the Sundogs went up for bid in a live auction immediately following the contest, which was watched by a crowd of 5,513. The jersey of goaltender Ty Rimmer went for the evening’s high bid of $6,500.
Over the last 19 years, Mallards jersey auctions have raised well over $700,000 to benefit Genesis Health System charities. Tonight’s auction is the second of two the Mallards have held this season to raise a total of $48,300 for Genesis Health System charities. After the Mallards’ January 11 meeting with the Sundogs, bidding on game-worn affiliate jerseys raised $18,600 for the Genesis Flu-Free QC program.
Tags See All Tags