- 399.95$ Solidworks 2014 Premium (32-bit) cheap oem
- 39.95$ Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2012 cheap oem
- Discount - Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection
- 19.95$ Slysoft AnyDVD 6 cheap oem
- Discount - Chief Architect X2
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (32-bit)
- Discount - I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro MAC
- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Up And Running With Tumblr
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2012
- Download Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit)
|Genesis Philanthropy Scholarship Deadline Approaching|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Linda Barlow|
|Monday, 21 April 2014 12:29|
DAVENPORT, Iowa – April 18, 2014 – Genesis Philanthropy is accepting scholarship applications until May 2 for its MetS Initiative, which includes the Naturally Slim® program and biometric screenings for metabolic syndrome (MetS).
The value of the scholarship is $500 and will be awarded to 75 area people based on clinical and financial risk.
Naturally Slim® is a Clinical Wellness Program (CWP) based in Dallas, Texas. Since its founding in 1977, Naturally Slim®, Inc. has helped tens of thousands of people successfully fulfill their dream of lasting weight loss with the added benefit of reducing risk factors of MetS.
Hundreds of Genesis Health System employees have improved their MetS risk factors while helping stabilize health insurance costs through their use of the Naturally Slim® program. Genesis Health System and its employees have saved more than $50 million since first implementing the program in 2009.
Anyone interested in participating in the pilot program can register at www.genesisphilanthropy.org. The deadline for applications is Friday, May 2. Biometric screenings will be held on May12 and May 19. The Naturally Slim® program will kick-off on Thursday, May 29 and conclude in late July.
Genesis Philanthropy leverages the power of philanthropy throughout our region to take the next step in the health care revolution, moving from caring for sick people to improving the health and wellness of the community. Philanthropists, foundations and corporations are catalysts in this quest via their investment in Genesis Philanthropy, a new fundraising and grants-making arm devoted entirely to population health initiatives.
To learn more about the regional impact of a charitable investment in Genesis Philanthropy, contact Missy Gowey, Executive Director, (563) 421-6872.
Tags See All Tags