- 19.95$ 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum 3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Capture One Pro 6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium
- Buy Corel Painter X3 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS6
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS4 MAC
- Buy Corel Motion Studio 3D (de,en,es,it,ja,nl)
- Buy CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (64-bit)
- 399.95$ Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration CAD Edition 6.5 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Roxio Copy & Convert 3
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroom
|Genesis Trauma A-Z Conference Will Cover Wide Range Of Topics|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Craig Cooper|
|Wednesday, 14 August 2013 11:30|
DAVENPORT, Iowa – Aug. 13, 2013 – Genesis will host a trauma conference for physicians, first responders, nurses, OT/PT, clergy, social workers, RTRs, and other allied health professionals on Friday, Sept. 20 at the Waterfront Convention Center in Bettendorf.
The conference will feature nine speakers from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. on a variety of trauma-related topics.
Topics will include thermal injuries, presented by K. John Hartman, M.D., medical director of trauma surgery at Genesis; agricultural extremity trauma, presented by Chuck Gipson, MEDIC EMS; traumatic brain injuries, presented by Conway Chin, D.O., medical director of Genesis Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; disaster planning, presented by Nick Border, emergency preparedness coordinator at Genesis, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in Combat Veterans presented by CSM Stephen Blake; Combat Casualty Care, presented by Lt. Gary Ronzheimer, Muscatine Fire Department; Aero-Medical Transport presented by Kevin Takacs with MedForce; and Dealing with the Difficult Patient, presented by Frank Nagorka, JD, EMT-P, lawyer and EMT from Chicago.
“This will be an informative continuing education opportunity for anyone who potentially touches the lives of trauma patients and provides care for them,’’ said Jody Johnston-Mohr, continuing medical education coordinator for Genesis Health System. “There will be something for every interest.’’
Included in the registration will be a continental breakfast, lunch, CME/CEU credits, and a wine and cheese reception following the conference.
Tags See All Tags