- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Works 9
- Buy Cheap IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Landscape and Deck 12
- 199.95$ Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition
- Buy Adobe Acrobat 3D (en,de,fr)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (64-bit)
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
- Buy Autodesk Sketchbook Designer 2011 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended
- Buy OEM ZoneAlarm Pro 9
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Discount - ABest Video to AVI MOV Converter
|Genesis Trauma A-Z Conference Will Cover Wide Range Of Topics|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Craig Cooper|
|Wednesday, 14 August 2013 11:30|
DAVENPORT, Iowa – Aug. 13, 2013 – Genesis will host a trauma conference for physicians, first responders, nurses, OT/PT, clergy, social workers, RTRs, and other allied health professionals on Friday, Sept. 20 at the Waterfront Convention Center in Bettendorf.
The conference will feature nine speakers from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. on a variety of trauma-related topics.
Topics will include thermal injuries, presented by K. John Hartman, M.D., medical director of trauma surgery at Genesis; agricultural extremity trauma, presented by Chuck Gipson, MEDIC EMS; traumatic brain injuries, presented by Conway Chin, D.O., medical director of Genesis Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; disaster planning, presented by Nick Border, emergency preparedness coordinator at Genesis, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in Combat Veterans presented by CSM Stephen Blake; Combat Casualty Care, presented by Lt. Gary Ronzheimer, Muscatine Fire Department; Aero-Medical Transport presented by Kevin Takacs with MedForce; and Dealing with the Difficult Patient, presented by Frank Nagorka, JD, EMT-P, lawyer and EMT from Chicago.
“This will be an informative continuing education opportunity for anyone who potentially touches the lives of trauma patients and provides care for them,’’ said Jody Johnston-Mohr, continuing medical education coordinator for Genesis Health System. “There will be something for every interest.’’
Included in the registration will be a continental breakfast, lunch, CME/CEU credits, and a wine and cheese reception following the conference.
Tags See All Tags