- Buy Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 Essential Training (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - jQuery Essential Training
- 29.95$ LATENITESOFT Xslimmer MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter 3 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Filters cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Altova DiffDog 2009
- Download Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2009
- Discount - Propellerhead Reason 4 MAC
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server
- Buy Maplesoft Maple 14 MAC (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Objective-C Essential Training (en)
- Buy Acala DVD Copy (en)
|Genesis Trauma A-Z Conference Will Cover Wide Range Of Topics|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Craig Cooper|
|Wednesday, 14 August 2013 11:30|
DAVENPORT, Iowa – Aug. 13, 2013 – Genesis will host a trauma conference for physicians, first responders, nurses, OT/PT, clergy, social workers, RTRs, and other allied health professionals on Friday, Sept. 20 at the Waterfront Convention Center in Bettendorf.
The conference will feature nine speakers from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. on a variety of trauma-related topics.
Topics will include thermal injuries, presented by K. John Hartman, M.D., medical director of trauma surgery at Genesis; agricultural extremity trauma, presented by Chuck Gipson, MEDIC EMS; traumatic brain injuries, presented by Conway Chin, D.O., medical director of Genesis Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; disaster planning, presented by Nick Border, emergency preparedness coordinator at Genesis, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in Combat Veterans presented by CSM Stephen Blake; Combat Casualty Care, presented by Lt. Gary Ronzheimer, Muscatine Fire Department; Aero-Medical Transport presented by Kevin Takacs with MedForce; and Dealing with the Difficult Patient, presented by Frank Nagorka, JD, EMT-P, lawyer and EMT from Chicago.
“This will be an informative continuing education opportunity for anyone who potentially touches the lives of trauma patients and provides care for them,’’ said Jody Johnston-Mohr, continuing medical education coordinator for Genesis Health System. “There will be something for every interest.’’
Included in the registration will be a continental breakfast, lunch, CME/CEU credits, and a wine and cheese reception following the conference.
Tags See All Tags