- 149.95$ Adobe InDesign CS6 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Prelude CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Element 3D Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - iPhone SDK Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2010 Professional with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (32-bit)
- Discount - Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (64-bit)
|Genesis Trauma A-Z Conference Will Cover Wide Range Of Topics|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Craig Cooper|
|Wednesday, 14 August 2013 11:30|
DAVENPORT, Iowa – Aug. 13, 2013 – Genesis will host a trauma conference for physicians, first responders, nurses, OT/PT, clergy, social workers, RTRs, and other allied health professionals on Friday, Sept. 20 at the Waterfront Convention Center in Bettendorf.
The conference will feature nine speakers from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. on a variety of trauma-related topics.
Topics will include thermal injuries, presented by K. John Hartman, M.D., medical director of trauma surgery at Genesis; agricultural extremity trauma, presented by Chuck Gipson, MEDIC EMS; traumatic brain injuries, presented by Conway Chin, D.O., medical director of Genesis Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; disaster planning, presented by Nick Border, emergency preparedness coordinator at Genesis, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in Combat Veterans presented by CSM Stephen Blake; Combat Casualty Care, presented by Lt. Gary Ronzheimer, Muscatine Fire Department; Aero-Medical Transport presented by Kevin Takacs with MedForce; and Dealing with the Difficult Patient, presented by Frank Nagorka, JD, EMT-P, lawyer and EMT from Chicago.
“This will be an informative continuing education opportunity for anyone who potentially touches the lives of trauma patients and provides care for them,’’ said Jody Johnston-Mohr, continuing medical education coordinator for Genesis Health System. “There will be something for every interest.’’
Included in the registration will be a continental breakfast, lunch, CME/CEU credits, and a wine and cheese reception following the conference.
Tags See All Tags