- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009 (en)
- Buy Intuit Quicken Rental Property Manager 2009 (en,us)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap DAZ Bryce 5.5
- 149.95$ Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4 SP2 cheap oem
- Discount - Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA MAC
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (64-bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
- Buy Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC
|German American Heritage Center appoints Angela Hunt as Director|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Kathryn Davis|
|Monday, 23 March 2009 07:54|
The German American Heritage Center, announced the appointment of Angela Hunt as the Center’s new director. Ms. Hunt began her position March 16, 2009. She succeeds John Blong, who retired as acting director after five years of service to the Center.
Ms. Hunt is a resident of Bettendorf, Iowa and has lived in the Quad Cities area since 2000. She has worked at Niabi Zoo, Girl Scouts, Butterworth Center & Deere-Wiman House in the areas of program management, volunteer coordination, fundraising, marketing and public relations. Ms. Hunt also has also worked as a nonprofit consultant. Ms. Hunt has worked on projects as a volunteer for area organizations including the Bistate Literacy Council, The Garden Growers, Western Illinois Area Agency on Aging, Directors of Volunteers in Agencies, and the United Way. She serves as Communications Director for Public Relations Network of the Quad Cities board.
“I am absolutely thrilled to join the German American Heritage Center (GAHC) team especially at this time when the museum is undergoing new and exciting expansions of the exhibits and outreach, ” said Ms. Hunt.
As director of the German American Heritage Center, Ms. Hunt will be responsible for directing staff, volunteers, programs, fund raising and the yearly operations.
About the German American Heritage Center
Founded in 1994 as a non-profit corporation, the German American Heritage Center (GAHC) seeks to preserve and enrich for present and future generations knowledge of the German immigrant experience and its impact on the American culture. Today, the Center stands at a crossroads for the generations. The Center is a place where brick and mortar and a living culture are merged to provide experiences to perpetuate the immigrant values and work ethic for our current generations.
Location: 712 West 2nd Street, Davenport, IA 52802
Hours: 1:00-4:00 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday, with extended hours by appointment only
Admission: Adults $3; Seniors (+60) $2; Children (6-18) $1; Under 5 free
Access: The German American Heritage Center is wheelchair accessible.For more information please call (563) 322-8844.
Tags See All Tags