- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Discount - Adobe Illustrator CS4 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP
- Buy Cheap CrossOver 13.0 MAC
- Download Adobe InCopy CS4
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5
- Download Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Buy Sorenson Media Squeeze 7 MAC (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements (en)
- Buy Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2012 (en)
|Get your Pops tickets today!|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by QCSO|
|Friday, 06 September 2013 12:44|
Get the inside scoop on the Music of Michael Jackson!
Click here to go behind-the-scenes of this weekend's Quad City Bank & Trust Riverfront Pops concert featuring the Music of Michael Jackson. This year's concert will be led by conductor Brent Havens and feature the music of Michael Jackson performed by the Quad City Symphony Orchestra and vocalist James Delisco, winner of E! Network's "The Entertainer." You'll moonwalk through this tribute to the King of Pop, ranging from his days with the Jackson 5 through his mega hits of the 80s and beyond. It's going to be a "Thriller!"
General admission tickets for the show are $20 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under. You can get your tickets today at any Quad City Bank & Trust, Whitey's Ice Cream, or by clicking here.
Limited reserved seating is available in the first several rows of the permanent seating at the front of the park. Reserved seats in this area are $45 per person, with children's tickets available for just $15. No need to bring a lawn chair or arrive early to reserve your space on the lawn - just come and enjoy the show! Reserved seats can be purchased at the QCSO Box Office or online by clicking here. There will be general admission seating available in this section for those unable to carry lawn chairs.
Tags See All Tags