- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
- Buy Cheap Intuit TurboTax Premier 2009
- Buy Cheap Frischluft Effects Pack
- Buy OEM Adobe RoboHelp 9
- Discount - Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training
- Discount - Acala DVD Creator 3
- Buy Cheap Adobe eLearning Suite 2.5
- Download Uniblue RegistryBooster 2009
- 9.95$ Paragon NTFS 8 MAC cheap oem
- 149.95$ Adobe Audition CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- 89.95$ Adobe Captivate 4 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Acronis Disk Director Suite 10
|Getting Along: Taming the TV|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Joy Venhorst|
|Thursday, 28 July 2011 12:26|
Parents can limit the negative effects of TV violence
Who is watching?
Use your child's age and development to guide you in choosing TV programs.
Preschoolers have longer attention spans and are able to watch short programs. However, they often are not able to understand the whole story of a program. They can remember only small pieces of what they see and often cannot tie everything together.
School-age children understand much more than preschoolers; however, they often misinterpret what they see. School-agers can distinguish between reality and fantasy portrayed by live actors versus cartoons, but may have difficulty interpreting more subtle messages.
Contact Information:Lesia Oesterreich Family Life Extension Specialist Human Development & Family Studies Iowa State University Phone: (515) 294-0363
Tags See All Tags