- Buy Cheap ABest MPEG VCD DVD Video Converter
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - CSS Positioning Best Practices
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 for Photographers New Features
- Download Adobe Director 11.5 MAC
- 49.95$ ARTS PDF Stamper cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
- Buy Adobe Prelude CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Analyzing Your Web Site to Improve SEO
- 59.95$ Microsoft Access 2013 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM ACDSee Photo Manager 2009
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium
- Discount - Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop 3 MAC
|Getting Along: Taming the TV|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Joy Venhorst|
|Thursday, 28 July 2011 12:26|
Parents can limit the negative effects of TV violence
Who is watching?
Use your child's age and development to guide you in choosing TV programs.
Preschoolers have longer attention spans and are able to watch short programs. However, they often are not able to understand the whole story of a program. They can remember only small pieces of what they see and often cannot tie everything together.
School-age children understand much more than preschoolers; however, they often misinterpret what they see. School-agers can distinguish between reality and fantasy portrayed by live actors versus cartoons, but may have difficulty interpreting more subtle messages.
Contact Information:Lesia Oesterreich Family Life Extension Specialist Human Development & Family Studies Iowa State University Phone: (515) 294-0363
Tags See All Tags