- 199.95$ Sony Vegas Pro 13 cheap oem
- Buy OEM MathWorks MatLab R2012b
- Buy Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro (en)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCad Revit Architecture Suite 2012
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Discount - Adobe Audition CS6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft ISO Burner
- Discount - Altova XMLSpy 2009
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2
- 19.95$ iSkysoft iTube Studio 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Color
- Buy OEM Sony ACID Pro 7
|Glass Heritage, LLC, moves to larger location|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by John Watts|
|Tuesday, 11 January 2011 09:52|
Glass Heritage, LLC, is pleased to announce that it has completed its move to 3113 Hickory Grove Road, Davenport, and has added a new intern to its growing staff.
Now serving clients around the country, the restoration and preservatinof stained glass buiness has gorwn so substantially that more space was neded to service the work. New fabrication of stained glass work and the increase in the etching business is also a foctor in the move.
Kristin DeMoulin, a recent graduate of the fine arts program at Indiana Wesleyan University, joins the staff to pursue her love for stained glass. Kristin is an award winning stained glass designer and craftsperson, and Glass Heritage is very pleased to have her join the staff.
In addition, Glass Heritage is pleased to add Greenfield Recycled Glass Stone countertops to the showroom line. These products are made from recycled glass from a variety of sources, including Glass Heritage. They now are able to have a much needed source to recycle their scrap glass into a beautiful and lasting product, useful in a variety of applications.
Glass Heritage is located at 3113 Hickory Grove Road, Davenport, Iowa 52806. Glass Heritage is open Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm.
For more information, contact John Watts at 563-324-4300, Monday - Friday, 10am - 3pm or visit them on the web at www.glassheritage.com.
Tags See All Tags