- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2011
- Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC
- Buy VMware Fusion 6 MAC (en)
- Discount - Autodesk InfraWorks 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - ActiveState Komodo IDE 5
- Buy OEM Capture One Pro 7 MAC
- Buy OEM Nik Software HDR Efex Pro MAC
- 199.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft ISO Burner
- 199.95$ Apple Final Cut Studio 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroom (en)
|Golden Day for The Salvation Army in Davenport, Iowa|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Tuesday, 06 December 2011 13:08|
Davenport, IA – The Salvation Army’s Red Kettle Campaign was in full swing this weekend and received its first gold coin of the season. The quarter-ounce coin was placed in the kettle last Wednesday at Schnucks Market in Bettendorf. In years past the coins received in the Quad Cities were put in Moline, Illinois kettles.
“It is very exciting to receive this coin in Davenport. In realistic terms for The Salvation Army, this coin could help provide shelter to three families for one week, or feed 10 children residing at the Family Service Center for an entire month, or help provide day camp services to 20 children this summer,” stated Major Gary Felton, Quad Cities Coordinator.
The Red Kettle Campaign is The Salvation Army’s largest yearly fundraiser, raising 70% of their annual budget. The donations received support The Salvation Army’s life-transforming services throughout the Quad Cities.
The Red Kettle campaign runs from November 11 through December 24. The goal of the campaign is $700,000. With the gold coin, the total-to-date stands at just over $183,000.
The Salvation Army is still making a plea for donations, any amount will help; but also for a gift of time. Volunteer bell ringers are needed. Please go to www.ringbells.org for an easy, quick sign up. Or call Holly Nomura at 563-271-7933 for more information.
Tags See All Tags