- Buy OEM Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection
- Buy Frischluft Effects Pack (en)
- Buy OEM Roxio Creator 2009 Ultimate
- 29.95$ Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 9 cheap oem
- Buy OEM ACDSee Pro 3
- Download Lynda.com - Finale 2012 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Nuance PaperPort Professional 11.1
- Download Microsoft Works 9
- Download Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student
- Download Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-One
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Building a Web Site For Dummies
|Golden Day for The Salvation Army in Davenport, Iowa|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Tuesday, 06 December 2011 13:08|
Davenport, IA – The Salvation Army’s Red Kettle Campaign was in full swing this weekend and received its first gold coin of the season. The quarter-ounce coin was placed in the kettle last Wednesday at Schnucks Market in Bettendorf. In years past the coins received in the Quad Cities were put in Moline, Illinois kettles.
“It is very exciting to receive this coin in Davenport. In realistic terms for The Salvation Army, this coin could help provide shelter to three families for one week, or feed 10 children residing at the Family Service Center for an entire month, or help provide day camp services to 20 children this summer,” stated Major Gary Felton, Quad Cities Coordinator.
The Red Kettle Campaign is The Salvation Army’s largest yearly fundraiser, raising 70% of their annual budget. The donations received support The Salvation Army’s life-transforming services throughout the Quad Cities.
The Red Kettle campaign runs from November 11 through December 24. The goal of the campaign is $700,000. With the gold coin, the total-to-date stands at just over $183,000.
The Salvation Army is still making a plea for donations, any amount will help; but also for a gift of time. Volunteer bell ringers are needed. Please go to www.ringbells.org for an easy, quick sign up. Or call Holly Nomura at 563-271-7933 for more information.
Tags See All Tags