- 79.95$ Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 8 MAC cheap oem
- Download AAA Logo 2010 Business Edition 3
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Web Redesign: Strategies for Success
- Buy Best Software ACT! 2005 (en)
- Buy Cheap proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter
- Buy Sony Sound Forge 10 (en,ja)
- Buy Acala DVD Audio Ripper (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise (64 bit) (en)
- Buy Adobe Framemaker Server 10 (en)
- Discount - Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10
|GOLF FEES FOR DAVENPORT SEE SOME REDUCTIONS FOR 2011 SEASON|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Ron Summers|
|Monday, 07 February 2011 14:36|
2011 golf fees for the City of Davenport’s 3 municipal golf courses will see some reductions or will remain at 2010 levels. Fees for Duck Creek Golf Course will be slightly reduced while weekday rates will apply on weekends after 12 noon at all three golf courses. Fees for Nine-hole rounds will also be reduced across the board.
“We’ve reduced Nine-hole fees especially for this upcoming season to encourage evening and short term play at all courses,” said Troy Evans, Senior Golf Manager with Davenport Parks and Recreation.
Other changes for this year include group discounts for 18-hole groups with over 48 players. Reservation fees will only be required for weekend tee times this year. Weekday reservations fees for leagues are being waived.
“The overall priority of the Golf Division this year will be to maintain the 2011 prices, while at the same time providing the best conditions and highest value to our customers and the community,” Evans added.
The City of Davenport has 3 municipal golf courses. They include Duck Creek Golf and Emeis Golf courses, both of which are 18-holes. The third is Red Hawk Golf and Learning Center, a 9-hole course with a 3-hole learning short course, and lighted practice areas. For more information on these golf courses, visit the website at www.golfdavenport.com.
Tags See All Tags