- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth
- Discount - Telestream ScreenFlow 3 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Revit MEP 2012 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Parallels Desktop 9 MAC
- Download Mindjet MindManager 9 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America
- Buy Xilisoft HD Video Converter 6 MAC (en)
- Download Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2009
- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Access 2007
- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 339.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Frischluft Flair for AE and PrPro
|Golfers Raise $109,760 For Genesis Nursing Scholarships|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Craig Cooper|
|Wednesday, 18 September 2013 11:24|
DAVENPORT, Iowa -- Sept. 17, 2013 – More than 200 golfers contributed to the quality of health care in the region by participating in the annual Genesis Pro-Am Challenge golf event.
Corporate sponsors and a full field of 212 golfers helped raise $109,760 toward Genesis nursing scholarship programs. Scholarships for current and future nurses help Genesis meet the health needs of the region.
"Each dollar of proceeds from this event helps nurses complete bachelor or master’s degrees,’’ explained Missy Gowey, executive director, Genesis Health Services Foundation. “The advanced training of Genesis nurses helps us provide the best patient outcomes, and safest outcomes possible.
“It is our patients who benefit from having highly educated, skilled nurses at their bedsides.’’
Highlighting the field were LPGA professionals Beth Bader, Elaine Crosby and Gail Graham.
Lujack Lexus of the Quad Cities and Quad-City Bank and Trust were major sponsors of this year’s event.
To learn how individual and corporate gifts to the Genesis Health Services Foundation impact health care in the region, call (563) 421-6865 or visit www.genesishealth.com/give.
Tags See All Tags