- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 19.95$ Cyberlink Power2Go 6 cheap oem
- Buy MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - CSS Positioning Best Practices
- 49.95$ Nuance PaperPort Professional 11.1 cheap oem
- Download Nero 9 Reloaded
- Download openPim
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Captivate 5 (en,de,fr,ja,it,es,ko)
- Buy Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1 (en)
|Golfers Raise $109,760 For Genesis Nursing Scholarships|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Craig Cooper|
|Wednesday, 18 September 2013 11:24|
DAVENPORT, Iowa -- Sept. 17, 2013 – More than 200 golfers contributed to the quality of health care in the region by participating in the annual Genesis Pro-Am Challenge golf event.
Corporate sponsors and a full field of 212 golfers helped raise $109,760 toward Genesis nursing scholarship programs. Scholarships for current and future nurses help Genesis meet the health needs of the region.
"Each dollar of proceeds from this event helps nurses complete bachelor or master’s degrees,’’ explained Missy Gowey, executive director, Genesis Health Services Foundation. “The advanced training of Genesis nurses helps us provide the best patient outcomes, and safest outcomes possible.
“It is our patients who benefit from having highly educated, skilled nurses at their bedsides.’’
Highlighting the field were LPGA professionals Beth Bader, Elaine Crosby and Gail Graham.
Lujack Lexus of the Quad Cities and Quad-City Bank and Trust were major sponsors of this year’s event.
To learn how individual and corporate gifts to the Genesis Health Services Foundation impact health care in the region, call (563) 421-6865 or visit www.genesishealth.com/give.
Tags See All Tags