- Buy Cheap Creative Photoshop CS4: Digital Illustration and Art Techniques
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2009
- Buy OEM Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate
- 19.95$ BusyMac BusyCal MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Up and Running with Bootstrap
- Buy Cheap ACDSee Canvas 11 with GIS Module
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium
- Buy OEM TamoSoft CommView 6 Full
- Download Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout (en)
|Golfers Raise $109,760 For Genesis Nursing Scholarships|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Craig Cooper|
|Wednesday, 18 September 2013 11:24|
DAVENPORT, Iowa -- Sept. 17, 2013 – More than 200 golfers contributed to the quality of health care in the region by participating in the annual Genesis Pro-Am Challenge golf event.
Corporate sponsors and a full field of 212 golfers helped raise $109,760 toward Genesis nursing scholarship programs. Scholarships for current and future nurses help Genesis meet the health needs of the region.
"Each dollar of proceeds from this event helps nurses complete bachelor or master’s degrees,’’ explained Missy Gowey, executive director, Genesis Health Services Foundation. “The advanced training of Genesis nurses helps us provide the best patient outcomes, and safest outcomes possible.
“It is our patients who benefit from having highly educated, skilled nurses at their bedsides.’’
Highlighting the field were LPGA professionals Beth Bader, Elaine Crosby and Gail Graham.
Lujack Lexus of the Quad Cities and Quad-City Bank and Trust were major sponsors of this year’s event.
To learn how individual and corporate gifts to the Genesis Health Services Foundation impact health care in the region, call (563) 421-6865 or visit www.genesishealth.com/give.
Tags See All Tags