- 149.95$ Maxon BodyPaint 3D R3 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver
- 279.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America
- Download The Hidden Power of Blend Modes in Adobe Photoshop
- Buy Chief Architect X2 (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visio Professional 2013
- Download 1Click DVD Copy Pro 4
- Buy Cheap Avid Media Composer 2.8
- Buy Cheap ZoneAlarm Pro 8
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (32bit)
- Buy OEM ACDSee Pro 4
|Golinghorst to receive Road to Success Scholarship|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Mallory Bradshaw|
|Tuesday, 21 May 2013 12:39|
Arp Insurance, Inc. of Walcott and Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company of Grinnell, Iowa, have named North Scott High School senior Dexter Golinghorst of Walcott as a recipient of a 2013 Road to Success Scholarship in the amount of $1,000.
“We’re happy to recognize Dexter for his academic accomplishments and safe driving record through a Road to Success Scholarship. We wish him the best in future endeavors,” said Brent Arp of Arp Insurance.
Golinghorst was selected from thousands of Grinnell Mutual policyholders based on excellence in the high school classroom and a safe driving record. Golinghorst’s parents are Dennis and Pam Golinghorst.
Arp Insurance is an independent insurance agency, providing several lines of insurance products and representing regional carriers including Grinnell Mutual.
In business since 1909, Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company provides reinsurance for mutual insurance companies and property and casualty insurance products through nearly 1,600 independent agents.
Tags See All Tags