- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit) (en,fr,cs)
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - ABBYY FineReader 8 Express Edition MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Real-World XML (en)
- Buy Cheap Intuit TurboTax 2009 Deluxe
- Download Adobe Visual Communicator 3
- 149.95$ Steinberg Nuendo 4.3 cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - LinkedIn Essential Training cheap oem
- Download Cyberlink PowerDirector 7 Ultra
- Discount - Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
|Golinghorst to receive Road to Success Scholarship|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Mallory Bradshaw|
|Tuesday, 21 May 2013 12:39|
Arp Insurance, Inc. of Walcott and Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company of Grinnell, Iowa, have named North Scott High School senior Dexter Golinghorst of Walcott as a recipient of a 2013 Road to Success Scholarship in the amount of $1,000.
“We’re happy to recognize Dexter for his academic accomplishments and safe driving record through a Road to Success Scholarship. We wish him the best in future endeavors,” said Brent Arp of Arp Insurance.
Golinghorst was selected from thousands of Grinnell Mutual policyholders based on excellence in the high school classroom and a safe driving record. Golinghorst’s parents are Dennis and Pam Golinghorst.
Arp Insurance is an independent insurance agency, providing several lines of insurance products and representing regional carriers including Grinnell Mutual.
In business since 1909, Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company provides reinsurance for mutual insurance companies and property and casualty insurance products through nearly 1,600 independent agents.
Tags See All Tags