- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition CS6 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC
- Download Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate
- Buy OEM Adobe CC Master Collection MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (32-bit) (en,de,es,fr,it,ko,ru,zh)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Download Microsoft MapPoint 2009 North America
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 01 Interface and Drawing Mangement
- Buy Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sr,sl,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Discount - Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC
|GOOMBAZZ BIG CITY EATZZ GRAND OPENING FEEDS AND GROWS THE NEIGHBORHOOD|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Glenn Kass|
|Monday, 12 November 2012 15:01|
The country’s best tastes and economic development on the menu in Rock Island
Featuring a menu that represents famous delicacies from over 30 city centers in the United States, Goombazz is a full service restaurant owned by Brenda “The Brainzz” Brewer along with Sal “Sally Fatzz” Cracco. The restaurant décor is highlighted by elements from a checker cab ceiling to the original “Coast-to-Coast” mural in the party room by artist Matthew T. Chouteau.
Specialties include Chicago Italian Beef, New York kosher-style Corned Beef and Pastrami sandwiches piled high, four different regional styles of pizza on three different types of crust including the “Quadzz Mob” - five square feet of pizza – and 100% all beef hot dogs from Thumann’s….The Deli Best.
Brewer and Cracco are also pleased to return a building to the tax base of Rock Island as well as 40 full- and part-time employees. The effort has been aided by the economic development staff of Rock Island in a public-private partnership. The project was supported with a $25,000 low interest business loan and a $3,800 rebate through the city’s Façade Improvement program.
“We have been so impressed with the help we have received from Rock Island city staff,” said Brewer. “The assistance from all levels of the city has made the relationship with our vendors even better and made it possible to recruit and hire the size of staff we wanted to provide the ‘Goombazz’ experience.”
“The City of Rock Island is excited about the opening of Goombazz as it supports the need for more family dining options in our community,” said Jeff Eder, Community & Economic Development Director for the City of Rock Island. “Staff has enjoyed working with Ms. Brewer and Mr. Cracco to make their vision a reality.”
Goombazz Big City Eatzz opened October 2012 at the former Godfather’s Pizza in Rock Island, IL. Brenda “The Brainzz” Brewer and Sal “Sally Fatzz” Cracco believe nothing says “family” more than a meal at their table. A “goomba” is a friend and everyone is a friend at Brenda and Sal’s place.
The restaurant is a full service family establishment. Eat in, take out, or rent the party room for up to 38 people. Goombazz is open Monday through Saturday from 11 AM to 10 PM. The phone number is (309) 793-7777. They’re online at www.facebook.com/
Tags See All Tags