- 149.95$ Adobe Captivate 5.5 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server cheap oem
- Download Corel Motion Studio 3D
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS5 on Demand cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects (en)
- 9.95$ Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- 249.95$ Autodesk Alias Design 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver cheap oem
|Gov. Branstad and Lt. Gov. Reynolds complete visits to all 99 counties in 2014|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Office of the Governor of the State of Iowa|
|Friday, 29 August 2014 08:32|
Branstad, Reynolds have held a combined 2,454 public events since taking office
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry Branstad and Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds announced they will complete their visit to all of Iowa’s 99 counties for the fourth consecutive year today following a stop in Louisa County. Branstad and Reynolds committed to visiting every county, every year. Since taking office in 2011, the pair has held a combined 2,454 public events.
“Lieutenant Governor Reynolds and I take great pride in visiting every county in Iowa each and every year,” said Branstad. “We thoroughly enjoy meeting with Iowans, hearing their ideas and sharing our vision in cafes, diners, coffee shops and community centers. I believe being accessible to all Iowans, not just those at the Capitol, is a critically important.”
Branstad’s and Reynolds’ final county to hit in 2014 is Louisa County. They’ll visit a family-owned business, Simply Soothing, which makes natural bug repellant, today at 3:45 p.m.
“Though we’ve visited every county in 2014, Governor Branstad and I will continue traveling the state this year to listen and share our ideas to continue moving Iowa forward,” said Reynolds. “We remain committed to visiting every Iowa county, every year. Iowans shouldn’t have to travel to Des Moines to talk with their elected officials. Visiting every county, every year, provides citizens the opportunity to engage in the process and share their views.”
Through the first three years in office, Branstad and Reynolds have averaged a combined 669 public events per year. Through today, Aug. 28, 2014, they have held a combined 447 events in 2014.
Tags See All Tags