- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection
- Discount - Uniblue RegistryBooster 2009
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Eye Candy 7 MAC
- Buy Cheap InstallShield X Express Edition
- Buy Cheap ZoneAlarm AntiVirus 8
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium MAC (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6 (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit)
- Download BinaryFruit DriveDX 1.2 MAC
- Discount - CrossOver 13.0 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Selections in Depth
|Gov. Branstad and Lt. Gov. Reynolds complete visits to all 99 counties in 2014|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Office of the Governor of the State of Iowa|
|Friday, 29 August 2014 08:32|
Branstad, Reynolds have held a combined 2,454 public events since taking office
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry Branstad and Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds announced they will complete their visit to all of Iowa’s 99 counties for the fourth consecutive year today following a stop in Louisa County. Branstad and Reynolds committed to visiting every county, every year. Since taking office in 2011, the pair has held a combined 2,454 public events.
“Lieutenant Governor Reynolds and I take great pride in visiting every county in Iowa each and every year,” said Branstad. “We thoroughly enjoy meeting with Iowans, hearing their ideas and sharing our vision in cafes, diners, coffee shops and community centers. I believe being accessible to all Iowans, not just those at the Capitol, is a critically important.”
Branstad’s and Reynolds’ final county to hit in 2014 is Louisa County. They’ll visit a family-owned business, Simply Soothing, which makes natural bug repellant, today at 3:45 p.m.
“Though we’ve visited every county in 2014, Governor Branstad and I will continue traveling the state this year to listen and share our ideas to continue moving Iowa forward,” said Reynolds. “We remain committed to visiting every Iowa county, every year. Iowans shouldn’t have to travel to Des Moines to talk with their elected officials. Visiting every county, every year, provides citizens the opportunity to engage in the process and share their views.”
Through the first three years in office, Branstad and Reynolds have averaged a combined 669 public events per year. Through today, Aug. 28, 2014, they have held a combined 447 events in 2014.
Tags See All Tags