- Buy Cheap Nik Software Dfine 2.0
- Buy Cheap Word 2010 For Dummies
- Download JoeSoft Hear MAC
- 179.95$ Adobe eLearning Suite 2 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - CSS Formatting Visual Data
- 19.95$ Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 cheap oem
- Discount - Sony ACID Music Studio 8
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Real-World XML cheap oem
- Discount - Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
- 19.95$ Cyberlink PowerProducer 5 Ultra cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - SQL Essential Training
|Gov. Branstad appoints Mark Ray Lawson Seventh Judicial Circuit Judge|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Friday, 04 January 2013 13:36|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad today appointed Mark Ray Lawson Seventh Judicial Circuit Judge.
Lawson, of Bellevue, earned his law degree from Drake University and is currently working in private practice and as Magistrate for Jackson County.
The Seventh Judicial Circuit includes Cedar, Clinton, Jackson, Muscatine and Scott counties.
Lawson fills the vacancy left by Judge Pelton.
Tags See All Tags