- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2009
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012
- Download Corel Website Creator X6
- Buy Cheap GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit
- Buy Steinberg Cubase 4 (en)
- Buy ABest Video to iPhone 3GP SWF Converter (en)
- Buy Cheap ModelRight Professional 3.0
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013
- Buy Cheap Dreamweaver CC For Dummies
- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CS4 MAC
- Download Building Web Sites All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Adobe Audition CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics (en)
|Gov. Branstad issues disaster proclamation for six counties|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Office of the Governor of the State of Iowa|
|Wednesday, 02 July 2014 08:52|
DES MOINES – Today, Governor Terry E. Branstad issued a proclamation of disaster emergency for Black Hawk, Iowa, Jackson, Johnson, Louisa and Muscatine counties in response to flooding and severe weather beginning June 26. The governor’s proclamation allows State resources to be utilized to respond to and recover from the effects of these storms.
In addition, the proclamation activates the Iowa Individual Assistance Program for eight counties: Black Hawk, Iowa, Jackson, Johnson, and Muscatine; and Cedar, Jones and Linn counties, which were declared to be under a disaster emergency on Monday, June 30.
The Iowa Individual Assistance Program provides grants of up to $5,000 for households with incomes up to 200 percent of the federal poverty level, or a maximum annual income of $39,580, for a family of three. Grants are available for home or car repairs, replacement of clothing or food, and for the expense of temporary housing. Original receipts are required for those seeking reimbursement for actual expenses related to storm recovery. The grant application and instructions are available on the Iowa Department of Human Services website. Potential applicants have 45 days from the date of the proclamation to submit a claim.
Tags See All Tags