- Download FL Studio 8 XXL
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Eye Candy 7
- 149.95$ Sony Vegas Pro 12 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,no,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy Adobe Flash CS3 Professional (en,nl,ko,ja,it,fr)
- Buy OEM Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (32-bit)
- Download Omni Group OmniFocus 2 Pro MAC
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 299.95$ Geometric CAMWorks 2014 32-bit cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Roxio Toast 10 Titanium MAC
- Buy OEM Red Giant Color Suite 11
|Gov. Branstad issues disaster proclamation for six more counties|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Office of the Governor of the State of Iowa|
|Thursday, 03 July 2014 08:12|
(DES MOINES) – Today, Gov. Terry E. Branstad issued two proclamations of disaster emergency for a total of six counties in response to flooding and severe weather.
The first proclamation allows State resources to be utilized to respond to and recover from flooding and severe weather beginning on June 26, 2014. Counties included in the proclamation are: Clinton, Des Moines, Hardin, and Lee.
The proclamation also activates the Iowa Individual Assistance Program for three counties: Clinton, Hardin and Lee.
In addition to this, Gov. Branstad issued a second proclamation of disaster emergency for two counties in response to the ongoing severe storms beginning June 13, 2014. Counties included in the proclamation are: Crawford and Shelby. The governor’s proclamation allows State resources to be utilized to respond to and recover from the effects of the storms.
The proclamation also activates the Iowa Individual Assistance Program for three counties: Cedar, Clay and Emmet.
The Iowa Individual Assistance Program provides grants of up to $5,000 for households with incomes up to 200 percent of the federal poverty level, or a maximum annual income of $39,580, for a family of three. Grants are available for home or car repairs, replacement of clothing or food, and for the expense of temporary housing. Original receipts are required for those seeking reimbursement for actual expenses related to storm recovery. The grant application and instructions are available on the Iowa Department of Human Services website. Potential applicants have 45 days from the date of the proclamation to submit a claim.
# # #
Tags See All Tags