- Buy Pixologic ZBrush 3 MAC (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2011
- Buy Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012 (en)
- 19.95$ Smith Micro Spring Cleaning 11 Deluxe MAC cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Creating and Managing Blog Network with WordPress (en)
- Buy Cheap 4Media DVD to iPod Converter 5
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Adobe InDesign CS5.5 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Surface 2011
- 69.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Mixed in Key 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (32-bit)
|Gov. Branstad issues disaster proclamation for six more counties|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Office of the Governor of the State of Iowa|
|Thursday, 03 July 2014 08:12|
(DES MOINES) – Today, Gov. Terry E. Branstad issued two proclamations of disaster emergency for a total of six counties in response to flooding and severe weather.
The first proclamation allows State resources to be utilized to respond to and recover from flooding and severe weather beginning on June 26, 2014. Counties included in the proclamation are: Clinton, Des Moines, Hardin, and Lee.
The proclamation also activates the Iowa Individual Assistance Program for three counties: Clinton, Hardin and Lee.
In addition to this, Gov. Branstad issued a second proclamation of disaster emergency for two counties in response to the ongoing severe storms beginning June 13, 2014. Counties included in the proclamation are: Crawford and Shelby. The governor’s proclamation allows State resources to be utilized to respond to and recover from the effects of the storms.
The proclamation also activates the Iowa Individual Assistance Program for three counties: Cedar, Clay and Emmet.
The Iowa Individual Assistance Program provides grants of up to $5,000 for households with incomes up to 200 percent of the federal poverty level, or a maximum annual income of $39,580, for a family of three. Grants are available for home or car repairs, replacement of clothing or food, and for the expense of temporary housing. Original receipts are required for those seeking reimbursement for actual expenses related to storm recovery. The grant application and instructions are available on the Iowa Department of Human Services website. Potential applicants have 45 days from the date of the proclamation to submit a claim.
# # #
Tags See All Tags