- Buy Word 2007 For Dummies (en)
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 79.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) cheap oem
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Server
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Archive Password Recovery 4 Professional
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007 SP2
- Download Microsoft Office 2007 For Seniors For Dummies
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - InDesign Tables In Depth cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2009 (en,es,it)
- Discount - Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe RoboHelp 8
- 79.95$ Adobe Flash CS4 Professional cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC
- Buy Cheap Smith Micro Spring Cleaning 11 Deluxe MAC
|Gov. Branstad issues disaster proclamations for three more counties|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Office of the Governor of the State of Iowa|
|Tuesday, 08 July 2014 14:23|
(DES MOINES) – Today, Gov. Terry E. Branstad issued a proclamation of disaster emergency for Polk County in addition to a proclamation of disaster emergency issued yesterday for Scott and Shelby counties. This is in response to the ongoing flooding and severe weather beginning June 26, 2014.
The governor’s proclamations allow State resources to be utilized to respond to and recover from the effects of these storms.
In addition, yesterday’s proclamation activates the Iowa Individual Assistance Program for Scott and Shelby counties.
The Iowa Individual Assistance Program provides grants of up to $5,000 for households with incomes up to 200 percent of the federal poverty level, or a maximum annual income of $39,580, for a family of three. Grants are available for home or car repairs, replacement of clothing or food, and for the expense of temporary housing. Original receipts are required for those seeking reimbursement for actual expenses related to storm recovery. The grant application and instructions are available on the Iowa Department of Human Services website. Potential applicants have 45 days from the date of the proclamation to submit a claim.# # #
Tags See All Tags