- Download I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro Asian MAC
- Discount - Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (32-bit)
- Buy Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cocoatech Path Finder 6 MAC (en)
- 99.95$ I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Color Correction in Final Cut Pro X
- Buy Cheap VMware Workstation 8
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (32-bit)
- Discount - ABest Video to AppleTV 3GP SWF Converter
- Discount - I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2009
|Gov. Branstad issues disaster proclamations for three more counties|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Office of the Governor of the State of Iowa|
|Tuesday, 08 July 2014 14:23|
(DES MOINES) – Today, Gov. Terry E. Branstad issued a proclamation of disaster emergency for Polk County in addition to a proclamation of disaster emergency issued yesterday for Scott and Shelby counties. This is in response to the ongoing flooding and severe weather beginning June 26, 2014.
The governor’s proclamations allow State resources to be utilized to respond to and recover from the effects of these storms.
In addition, yesterday’s proclamation activates the Iowa Individual Assistance Program for Scott and Shelby counties.
The Iowa Individual Assistance Program provides grants of up to $5,000 for households with incomes up to 200 percent of the federal poverty level, or a maximum annual income of $39,580, for a family of three. Grants are available for home or car repairs, replacement of clothing or food, and for the expense of temporary housing. Original receipts are required for those seeking reimbursement for actual expenses related to storm recovery. The grant application and instructions are available on the Iowa Department of Human Services website. Potential applicants have 45 days from the date of the proclamation to submit a claim.# # #
Tags See All Tags