- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training (en)
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6
- Buy Parallels Desktop 8 MAC (en)
- 99.95$ Sony ACID Pro 7 cheap oem
- Discount - ARTS PDF Split Pro
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Datacenter (ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,en,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,uk,tr)
- Discount - Autodesk InfraWorks 2014 (64-bit)
- Download VMware Workstation 9
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011
- Buy Cheap QuarkXpress 7.3 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
|Gov. Branstad issues disaster proclamations for three more counties|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Office of the Governor of the State of Iowa|
|Tuesday, 08 July 2014 14:23|
(DES MOINES) – Today, Gov. Terry E. Branstad issued a proclamation of disaster emergency for Polk County in addition to a proclamation of disaster emergency issued yesterday for Scott and Shelby counties. This is in response to the ongoing flooding and severe weather beginning June 26, 2014.
The governor’s proclamations allow State resources to be utilized to respond to and recover from the effects of these storms.
In addition, yesterday’s proclamation activates the Iowa Individual Assistance Program for Scott and Shelby counties.
The Iowa Individual Assistance Program provides grants of up to $5,000 for households with incomes up to 200 percent of the federal poverty level, or a maximum annual income of $39,580, for a family of three. Grants are available for home or car repairs, replacement of clothing or food, and for the expense of temporary housing. Original receipts are required for those seeking reimbursement for actual expenses related to storm recovery. The grant application and instructions are available on the Iowa Department of Human Services website. Potential applicants have 45 days from the date of the proclamation to submit a claim.# # #
Tags See All Tags