- Buy ABest Video Converter Spirit (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional (32-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming MAC
- Buy OEM Hazel 3
- Download Nero 7 Vision Xtra
- Buy OEM Luxion KeyShot Pro 4 + Animation + KeyShotVR
- Buy Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Avid Media Composer 5
- Buy Cheap Corel WinDVD Pro 11
- Download Lynda.com - iOS 5 SDK New Features
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS5 (en)
|Gov. Branstad, Lt. Gov. Reynolds, Director Harvey announce annual Centenarian Honors Reception|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Office of the Governor of the State of Iowa|
|Friday, 19 October 2012 07:31|
(DES MOINES) – Governor Terry E. Branstad, Lt. Governor Kim Reynolds and Iowa Department on Aging Director Donna Harvey today announced Iowa Centenarians will be honored at the Centenarian Honors Reception on October 23, 2012.
To date, the U.S. Census Registry shows that there are 846 Iowans aged 100 years and older. The oldest Iowa citizen is 115 years of age and resides in Johnston.
“The Lt. Governor and I are pleased to take part in the Department on Aging’s Centenarian Honors Reception,” said Governor Branstad. “These Iowans have made our great state what it is today and all Iowans should look to these individuals as examples of how to live.”
The Centenarian Honors Reception will be held Tuesday, October 23, 2012 in the Iowa Historical Building Atrium, located at 600 E. Locust Street in Des Moines.
“It is a privilege to have the opportunity to honor Iowan Centenarians. Each of their lives is a unique and amazing story and I look forward to honoring them at the event,” said Reynolds.
Director Harvey stated, “This is a special celebration for our treasured oldest Iowans, and we welcome those who wish to join us as part of this exciting event to honor them.”
Tags See All Tags