- Download Divergent media ClipWrap 2 MAC
- Buy Nikon Capture NX 2 (en)
- Buy OEM BusyMac BusyCal MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS4
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS6
- Discount - Lynda.com - V-Ray 2 0 for 3DS Max Essential Training
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Download Artlantis Studio 5 MAC
- Discount - Roxio Toast 11 Titanium MAC
- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Boris FX 9.2
- Download Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9
|Gov. Branstad Makes Appointments|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Wednesday, 04 September 2013 09:36|
Branstad appoints Larry Noble as head of the Iowa Department of Public Safety
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad today named Larry Noble as head of the Iowa Department of Public Safety following the resignation of Brian London.
“I am pleased to bring Larry Noble back to serve as Public Safety Commissioner,” said Branstad. “Larry has 30 years of experience in the Iowa Department of Public Safety, and served four years in the Iowa Senate, giving him the experience and leadership ability to restore stability and predictability within this very important department of state government.
“I appreciate Larry’s willingness to come back and serve Iowans in this important role. Larry Noble has a reputation for integrity and humility, which is important as we focus on the department’s future. I have chosen Larry because he has a wealth of experience in the Iowa Department of Public Safety, and has demonstrated the ability to lead with integrity.
“Larry Noble has the respect of the people within the department, and he will be a strong leader as we move forward.”
Branstad names Brenna Findley interim chief of staff
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad today named Brenna Findley as the interim chief of staff for his administration. Findley, who also serves as the governor’s legal counsel, has agreed to serve in this additional position until a permanent replacement is found following Jeff Boeyink’s resignation last Friday.
“Brenna will provide continuity within our office as I search for a new chief of staff,” said Branstad. “I am pleased Brenna has agreed to serve in this important role, and will rely on her leadership as we continue the work and operations of my administration.”
The governor embarks on a trade mission to India and Japan on Friday. A permanent chief of staff will not be named prior to the governor’s Sept. 18 return to Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags