- Buy Mixed in Key 2 MAC (en)
- Discount - iExplorer 3 MAC
- Download Autodesk NavisWorks Manage 2009
- Buy FotoSlate 4 Photo Print Studio (en)
- 9.95$ Flash CS4 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Virtual Instruments in Logic Pro
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2007 For Seniors For Dummies
- Discount - Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (32bit)
- Discount - Adobe SoundBooth CS5
- Discount - Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium
|Gov. Branstad orders flags at half-staff to honor Aviation Antisubmarine Warfare Technician Donald P. McGrane|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Office of the Governor of the State of Iowa|
|Friday, 03 May 2013 13:46|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Branstad is ordering all flags in the state to be flown at half-staff from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday, May 3, 2013, to honor Vietnam War Aviation Antisubmarine Warfare Technician Donald P. McGrane of Waverly, Iowa, who was set to be laid to rest today at Arlington National Cemetery.
McGrane had been missing since July 19, 1967.
The governor’s directive applies to all U.S. and state flags under the control of the state. H.R. 692, signed in 2007, requires federal government agencies in the state to comply with the governor’s executive order that the U.S. flag be flown at half-staff in the event of the death of a member of the Armed Forces.
Flags will be at half-staff on the state Capitol building and on flag displays in the Capitol complex, and upon all public buildings, grounds, and facilities throughout the state. Individuals, businesses, schools, municipalities, counties and other government subdivisions are encouraged to fly the flag at half-staff for the same length of time as a sign of respect.
For background on Donald P. McGrane, please see the below release from the Department of Defense:
Sailors Missing From Vietnam War Identified
The Department of Defense POW/Missing Personnel Office (DPMO) announced today that a Navy pilot, missing from the Vietnam War, has been accounted for and will be buried with full military honors along with his crew.
Tags See All Tags