- Buy Cheap Next Limit Technologies RealFlow 5 MAC
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Boris Continuum Complete 8 for Adobe AE & PrPro (64-bit)
- Discount - Camtasia Studio 8
- Discount - Ableton Live 9 Suite
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Visio Premium 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 9.95$ AutoCAD 2007 For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Dreamweaver CS6: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC
- Buy Cheap QuarkXpress 7.3 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011 (en)
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2014 Premium (32-bit)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008 R2 (64 bit) cheap oem
- 19.95$ ACDSee Photo Editor 2008 cheap oem
|Gov. Branstad orders flags at half-staff to honor Sgt. Joseph A. Richardson|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Thursday, 29 November 2012 15:24|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Branstad is ordering all flags in the state to be flown at half-staff from 5 p.m. Friday, November 30, to 8 a.m. on Monday, December 3, to honor Sgt. Joseph A. Richardson, 23, of Algona, who died while on patrol with the U.S. Army in Paktika province, Afghanistan, on November 16, 2012.
Sgt. Richardson’s funeral will be held Saturday at 10:30 a.m. at St. Cecilia Catholic Church in Algona. Maj. Gen. Timothy Orr, adjutant general of the Iowa National Guard, will be in attendance to represent the Branstad/Reynolds administration.
The governor’s directive applies to all U.S. and state flags under the control of the state. H.R. 692, signed in 2007, requires federal government agencies in the state to comply with the governor’s executive order that the U.S. flag be flown at half-staff in the event of the death of a member of the Armed Forces.
Flags will be at half-staff on the state Capitol building and on flag displays in the Capitol complex, and upon all public buildings, grounds, and facilities throughout the state. Individuals, businesses, schools, municipalities, counties and other government subdivisions are encouraged to fly the flag at half-staff for the same length of time as a sign of respect.###
Tags See All Tags