- Discount - ACDSee Photo Editor 2008
- Buy Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery 6 (en)
- Buy Cheap Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1
- 149.95$ Futuremark 3DMark Vantage Professional cheap oem
- 9.95$ iPhone: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft MapPoint 2006 Europe
- Buy Cheap Corel VideoStudio Pro X6
- Buy Cheap NewTek LightWave 3D 10 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies
- Download OmniGroup OmniPlan MAC
- Buy Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition (en)
|Gov. Branstad orders flags at half-staff to honor Sgt. Joseph A. Richardson|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Thursday, 29 November 2012 15:24|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Branstad is ordering all flags in the state to be flown at half-staff from 5 p.m. Friday, November 30, to 8 a.m. on Monday, December 3, to honor Sgt. Joseph A. Richardson, 23, of Algona, who died while on patrol with the U.S. Army in Paktika province, Afghanistan, on November 16, 2012.
Sgt. Richardson’s funeral will be held Saturday at 10:30 a.m. at St. Cecilia Catholic Church in Algona. Maj. Gen. Timothy Orr, adjutant general of the Iowa National Guard, will be in attendance to represent the Branstad/Reynolds administration.
The governor’s directive applies to all U.S. and state flags under the control of the state. H.R. 692, signed in 2007, requires federal government agencies in the state to comply with the governor’s executive order that the U.S. flag be flown at half-staff in the event of the death of a member of the Armed Forces.
Flags will be at half-staff on the state Capitol building and on flag displays in the Capitol complex, and upon all public buildings, grounds, and facilities throughout the state. Individuals, businesses, schools, municipalities, counties and other government subdivisions are encouraged to fly the flag at half-staff for the same length of time as a sign of respect.###
Tags See All Tags