- Discount - GFI MailSecurity 10.0
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2011
- Buy Cheap Adobe Contribute CS5
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium MAC
- Buy Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7 (en)
- 199.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Ruby Essential Training
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2009 (en)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (32-bit)
- 19.95$ Cool Record Edit Pro 7 cheap oem
|Gov. Branstad orders flags at half-staff to honor state Senator Pat Ward|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Office of the Governor of the State of Iowa|
|Friday, 19 October 2012 07:04|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Branstad is ordering all flags in the state to be flown at half-staff from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 19, 2012, to honor state Senator Pat Ward, who passed away on Monday.
The governor’s directive applies to all U.S. and state flags under the control of the state.
Flags will be at half-staff on the state Capitol building and on flag displays in the Capitol complex, and upon all public buildings, grounds, and facilities throughout the state. Individuals, businesses, schools, municipalities, counties and other government subdivisions are encouraged to fly the flag at half-staff for the same length of time as a sign of respect.
Ward is survived by her husband, John Ward of West Des Moines, her daughter Chelsea Reynolds, her son, Ethan Reynolds, her step-daughter, Wendy Ward, and her-step-son, Tom Ward.
A memorial service will be held Friday, October 19, at Plymouth Congregational Church in Des Moines.
The U.S. flag flown over the state Capitol on the day of the funeral will be presented to Sen. Ward’s family.###
Tags See All Tags