- Buy OEM FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced MAC
- Download Lynda.com - MySQL Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Burning Studio 7
- Discount - Excel VBA Programming For Dummies
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced ACT Password Recovery 2.35
- Discount - Adobe RoboHelp 8
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Intuit TurboTax Premier 2009 (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced
- Download Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014
- Buy Flash CS4 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
|Gov. Branstad orders flags at half-staff to honor state Senator Pat Ward|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Office of the Governor of the State of Iowa|
|Friday, 19 October 2012 07:04|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Branstad is ordering all flags in the state to be flown at half-staff from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 19, 2012, to honor state Senator Pat Ward, who passed away on Monday.
The governor’s directive applies to all U.S. and state flags under the control of the state.
Flags will be at half-staff on the state Capitol building and on flag displays in the Capitol complex, and upon all public buildings, grounds, and facilities throughout the state. Individuals, businesses, schools, municipalities, counties and other government subdivisions are encouraged to fly the flag at half-staff for the same length of time as a sign of respect.
Ward is survived by her husband, John Ward of West Des Moines, her daughter Chelsea Reynolds, her son, Ethan Reynolds, her step-daughter, Wendy Ward, and her-step-son, Tom Ward.
A memorial service will be held Friday, October 19, at Plymouth Congregational Church in Des Moines.
The U.S. flag flown over the state Capitol on the day of the funeral will be presented to Sen. Ward’s family.###
Tags See All Tags