- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layers in Depth
- Buy Xilisoft 1click DV to DVD (en)
- Buy OEM Xilisoft ISO Burner
- Buy OEM Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC
- 329.95$ Autodesk Revit 2014 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Creating and Managing Blog Network with WordPress cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP
- Download Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects MAC
- 59.95$ Adobe SpeedGrade CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Sony ACID Music Studio 9
|Gov. Branstad requests Presidential Disaster Declaration for public assistance for five Iowa counties|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Monday, 29 April 2013 14:00|
(DES MOINES) - Today, Gov. Terry E. Branstad signed a letter to be delivered to President Obama requesting a Presidential Disaster Declaration for five Iowa counties. The five counties in the request are Dickinson, Lyon, O’Brien, Osceola and Sioux.
The Governor is making the request for Public Assistance Program funding in response to severe weather between April 9 and 11, 2013. The severe weather produced damaging winds, heavy rains, thunderstorms, freezing rain, ice and snow that caused damage to utility lines, poles, trees and vegetation.
A joint federal, state and local preliminary damage assessment of the five counties found the severe weather caused an estimated $6 million of damage that could be eligible under the Public Assistance Program. Public Assistance funds may be used to rebuild damaged infrastructure that may include roads, bridges, culverts and other public facilities, or to cover costs of emergency work during and debris removal after storms.
The Governor’s letter to President Obama, including the damage estimates, is available at www.homelandsecurity.iowa.gov.###
Tags See All Tags