- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Greek (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - 3D Home Architect Design Suite Deluxe 8
- 399.95$ Luxion KeyShot Pro 4 + Animation + KeyShotVR cheap oem
- 19.95$ 1Click DVD Copy 5 cheap oem
- Download Nik Software HDR Efex Pro
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 Extended MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit)
- Discount - Macx Video Converter Pro MAC
- Download Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate
- 49.95$ Altova DatabaseSpy 2009 cheap oem
|Gov. Branstad signs 10 bills into law|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Monday, 17 June 2013 14:25|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry Branstad today signed the following legislation into law:
House File 489: An Act relating to various matters involving insurance and the insurance division of the department of commerce, providing penalties, and including applicability and effective date provisions.
House File 599: An Act relating to beginning farmers by modifying the agricultural assets transfer tax credit, providing a custom farming contract tax credit, and terminating the agricultural loan assistance program, and including effective date and retroactive applicability provisions.
House File 602: An Act relating to transportation and other infrastructure-related appropriations to the department of transportation, including allocation and use of moneys from the road use tax fund and the primary road fund.
House File 603: An Act relating to and making appropriations to certain state departments, agencies, funds, and certain other entities, providing for regulatory authority, and other properly related matters.
House File 614: An Act appropriating federal funds made available from federal block grants and other non-state sources, allocating portions of federal block grants, and providing procedures if federal funds are more or less than anticipated or if federal block grants are more or less than anticipated and including effective date and retroactive applicability provisions.
House File 620: An Act relating to the economic development financial assistance duties and powers of the economic development authority by authorizing and creating fees, affecting the aggregate tax credit limit for certain economic development programs and the tax credit for the endow Iowa tax credit, making appropriations, and including effective date and retroactive applicability provisions
House File 640: An Act relating to liquids which are flammable or combustible, by providing for the storage, marketing, and distribution of such liquids, providing for the marketing and distribution of liquids classified as motor fuel, including a conventional blendstock for oxygenate blending, and blended and unblended gasoline and diesel fuel, extending the period for determining the rates of the motor fuel tax based on calculating the distribution of ethanol blended gasoline and other motor fuel, including fees and penalties, and including effective date provisions.
House File 649: An Act relating to the liability of a land holder for the public use of private lands and waters for a recreational purpose or urban deer control.
Senate File 435: an Act relating to appropriations and making appropriations involving state government entities involved with agriculture, natural resources, and environmental protection.
Senate File 442: An Act relating to appropriations to the judicial branch.###
Tags See All Tags