- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS3 First Look cheap oem
- Buy Acronis Disk Director 11 Home (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC
- 199.95$ Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-One
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011
- Buy SmileOnMyMac disclabel 6 MAC (en,ja,de,it,fr)
- 79.95$ Adobe Captivate 3 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Color Correction in Final Cut Pro X
- 9.95$ The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers cheap oem
- Download ABest AVI Video Converter
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS5 on Demand
- Download Chief Architect Premier X6
- 79.95$ I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro Asian MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended (en,fr,de,it,es,nl,pt,ja)
|Gov. Branstad signs 17 bills into law|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Friday, 05 April 2013 14:29|
(DES MOINES) - Gov. Terry Branstad today signed the following bills into law:
House File 14 an Act relating to the enforcement of weight limitations for vehicles with retractable axles.
House File 131 an Act authorizing charitable giving payroll deductions for community college employees.
House File 307 an Act establishing the Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Management.
House File 417 an Act relating to nonsubstantive code corrections.
House File 469 an Act relating to business corporations, including by providing for their organization and operation; providing for the relationship between shareholders, directors, and officers; and including effective date provisions.
House File 486 an Act relating to persons offering orthotic, prosthetic, and pedorthic services to the public, and relating to the scope of orthotic, prosthetic, and pedorthic services which may be ordered by certain health care providers, and including transition provisions.
House File 591 an Act relating to estates and trusts including retroactive and other applicability provisions.
Senate File 183 an Act relating to matters under the purview of the credit union division of the Department of Commerce, and making penalties applicable.
Senate File 184 an Act relating to programs and services under the purview of the Department on Aging.
Senate File 203 an Act relating to mental health and disability services requirements involving the Department of Human Services and including effective date and retroactive applicability provisions.
Senate File 327 an Act concerning the municipal fire and police retirement system and including effective date and retroactive applicability provisions.
Senate File 347 an Act relating to record checks of prospective and current health care employees and certain students and including effective date and applicability provisions.
Senate File 349 an Act relating to the deadline for obtaining a registration fee credit for a vehicle that is sold, transferred, or junked or for a motor vehicle purchased by a lessee, and including effective date provisions.
Senate File 351 an Act relating to service providers under Medicaid home and community-based services waivers.
Senate File 357 an Act relating to Medicaid program integrity, and providing penalties.
Senate File 390 an Act relating to certain title abstracts to property with private sewage disposal systems and providing effective date and retroactive applicability provisions.
Senate File 394 an Act relating to informal conferences on contested citations or regulatory insufficiencies in health care facilities or assisted living programs and including applicability provisions.###
Tags See All Tags