- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58
- Download Macx Video Converter Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6
- Buy OEM Pinnacle Studio 17 Ultimate
- Download Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit)
- 219.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - iOS 4 App Development New Features cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Adobe Captivate CC
|Gov. Branstad signs eight bills into law|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Friday, 24 May 2013 14:23|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Branstad today signed the following legislation into law:
House File 119: An Act relating to County Attorney duties when representing the Department of Human Services in juvenile court.
House File 586: An Act relating to the rulemaking process and state agency decision making.
House File 590: An Act relating to child abuse reporting, assessment procedures, and placement on the central registry for child abuse, and including effective date and applicability provisions.
House File 592: An Act relating to payments from the indigent defense fund by the State Public Defender.
House File 615: An Act relating to the innovation fund investment tax credit and including effective date and retroactive applicability provisions.
House File 632: An Act relating to the assessment of certain real estate used in the cultivation and production of algae, and including effective date and retroactive applicability provisions.
House File 641: An Act authorizing the establishment of reinvestment districts following approval of the Economic Development Authority Board, providing for the remittance of certain state sales tax revenues and certain state hotel and motel tax revenues to municipalities, establishing a state reinvestment district fund, and making appropriations.
House File 644: An Act relating to enhanced E911 emergency communication systems, and providing penalties.###
Tags See All Tags