- Discount - Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium MAC
- 9.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Bible cheap oem
- 29.95$ Xilisoft HD Video Converter 6 MAC cheap oem
- Download Cyberlink PowerDirector 9
- 19.95$ Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Greek (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014 (64-bit) (en,de,fr,ja,ko,zh)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Google Analytics Essential Training
- 369.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Roxio Toast 9 Titanium MAC
- Discount - Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC
|Gov. Branstad signs eleven bills into law|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Office of the Governor of the State of Iowa|
|Wednesday, 19 March 2014 08:50|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Branstad today signed the following bills into law:
House File 2067: an Act relating to the use of youth spring wild turkey hunting licenses, and including effective date provisions.
House File 2297: an Act relating to the regulation of pharmacy benefits managers.
Senate File 2305: an Act relating to emergency management assistance in a disaster emergency concerning mutual aid arrangements and agreements.
Senate File 2230: an Act relating to education by providing technical corrections to revise references and to adjust language to reflect current state school finance practices, revising references to an accrediting agency, reestablishing a rulemaking provision relating to the beginning teacher mentoring and induction program, and providing for disposition and sale of certain school district property.
Senate File 2206: an Act concerning the Iowa Finance Authority in regard to the title guaranty program and private activity bonds.
Senate File 2205: an Act relating to matters under the purview of the credit union division of the Department of Commerce, and including effective date provisions.
Senate File 2197: an Act relating to certain conditional permits issued by the Department of Natural Resources relating to air and water quality.
Senate File 2193: an Act relating to the admission or retention of participants in an adult day services program.
Senate File 2133: an Act relating to federal home loan bank rights regarding collateral pledged by insurer-members.
Senate File 2105: an Act relating to various matters involving insurance and the insurance division of the Department of Commerce and including applicability provisions.
Senate File 2083: an Act concerning licensure requirements for dietetics as established or approved by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Tags See All Tags