- Discount - Corel DVD MovieFactory 6 PLUS
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Narrative Portraiture: On Location in Texas
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layer Masks in Depth
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS6
- Discount - Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Autodesk 3Ds Max 2010 (en)
- Buy Cheap Thegrideon Access Password Professional 2.0
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing
- Download Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop
- Buy OEM Corel VideoStudio Pro X4
|Gov. Branstad signs eleven bills into law|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Office of the Governor of the State of Iowa|
|Wednesday, 19 March 2014 08:50|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Branstad today signed the following bills into law:
House File 2067: an Act relating to the use of youth spring wild turkey hunting licenses, and including effective date provisions.
House File 2297: an Act relating to the regulation of pharmacy benefits managers.
Senate File 2305: an Act relating to emergency management assistance in a disaster emergency concerning mutual aid arrangements and agreements.
Senate File 2230: an Act relating to education by providing technical corrections to revise references and to adjust language to reflect current state school finance practices, revising references to an accrediting agency, reestablishing a rulemaking provision relating to the beginning teacher mentoring and induction program, and providing for disposition and sale of certain school district property.
Senate File 2206: an Act concerning the Iowa Finance Authority in regard to the title guaranty program and private activity bonds.
Senate File 2205: an Act relating to matters under the purview of the credit union division of the Department of Commerce, and including effective date provisions.
Senate File 2197: an Act relating to certain conditional permits issued by the Department of Natural Resources relating to air and water quality.
Senate File 2193: an Act relating to the admission or retention of participants in an adult day services program.
Senate File 2133: an Act relating to federal home loan bank rights regarding collateral pledged by insurer-members.
Senate File 2105: an Act relating to various matters involving insurance and the insurance division of the Department of Commerce and including applicability provisions.
Senate File 2083: an Act concerning licensure requirements for dietetics as established or approved by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Tags See All Tags