- Download SmileOnMyMac PDFpenPro 5 MAC
- 199.95$ QuarkXPress 10 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Intuit Quicken 2009 Home & Business [Canada]
- Discount - CA Erwin Process Modeler r7.3
- Buy The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers (en)
- 79.95$ Nikon Capture NX 2 MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ iA Writer MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe SoundBooth CS5
- Buy Cheap Wireless All In One For Dummies
- 199.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Discount - ARTS PDF Aerialist
|Gov. Branstad signs eleven bills into law|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Office of the Governor of the State of Iowa|
|Wednesday, 19 March 2014 08:50|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Branstad today signed the following bills into law:
House File 2067: an Act relating to the use of youth spring wild turkey hunting licenses, and including effective date provisions.
House File 2297: an Act relating to the regulation of pharmacy benefits managers.
Senate File 2305: an Act relating to emergency management assistance in a disaster emergency concerning mutual aid arrangements and agreements.
Senate File 2230: an Act relating to education by providing technical corrections to revise references and to adjust language to reflect current state school finance practices, revising references to an accrediting agency, reestablishing a rulemaking provision relating to the beginning teacher mentoring and induction program, and providing for disposition and sale of certain school district property.
Senate File 2206: an Act concerning the Iowa Finance Authority in regard to the title guaranty program and private activity bonds.
Senate File 2205: an Act relating to matters under the purview of the credit union division of the Department of Commerce, and including effective date provisions.
Senate File 2197: an Act relating to certain conditional permits issued by the Department of Natural Resources relating to air and water quality.
Senate File 2193: an Act relating to the admission or retention of participants in an adult day services program.
Senate File 2133: an Act relating to federal home loan bank rights regarding collateral pledged by insurer-members.
Senate File 2105: an Act relating to various matters involving insurance and the insurance division of the Department of Commerce and including applicability provisions.
Senate File 2083: an Act concerning licensure requirements for dietetics as established or approved by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Tags See All Tags