- Discount - Microsoft Office Project Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Lynda.com - ASP.NET Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Firewall Pro
- Buy Microsoft Office Professional 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS Gradients cheap oem
- Buy OEM Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6 MAC
- Buy OEM Sony CD Architect 5.2
- Buy OEM ARTS PDF Variform Plus
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate
- Buy Red Giant Bullet Suite 11 MAC (en)
|Gov. Branstad signs nine bills into law|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Friday, 10 May 2013 09:11|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry Branstad today signed the following bills into law:
House File 356 an Act relating to the statute of limitation periods in bringing suit and executing a judgment in an action on a claim for rent.
House File 487 an Act relating to a manufactured or mobile home retailer’s application to a county treasurer for a certificate of title for a used mobile home or manufactured home.
House File 495 an Act relating to the residential landlord and tenant laws and related forcible entry and detainer laws and making penalties applicable
House File 545 an Act creating a new category of allowable expenditures from the Veterans Trust Fund.
House File 565 an Act relating to mechanic’s liens and the mechanic’s notice and lien registry.
House File 607 an Act relating to the state government, by providing for the transfer of powers and duties from the Agriculture Development Authority to the Iowa Finance Authority, the composition of the Iowa Finance Authority Board of Directors, implementation of law by the board, and including effective date provisions.
House File 631 an Act modifying provisions applicable to the propane education and research council.
Senate File 438 an Act relating to real estate broker and real estate salesperson licensing fees and allocations from those fees, and making an appropriation.
Senate File 451 an Act relating to the taxation of rate-regulated water utilities by establishing rate-regulated water utility replacement tax, imposing a statewide rate-regulated water utility property tax, providing for the administration of the replacement tax and statewide property tax, providing penalties, and including effective date and retroactive applicability provisions.
Tags See All Tags