- Download Corel WinDVD Pro 11
- Discount - Wireless All In One For Dummies
- Discount - Autodesk Showcase 2011
- Buy Chief Architect X2 (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroom
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2009 Unlimited
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2009
- Buy Aimersoft DVD Backup MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Project Professional 2013
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap DxO Optics Pro Elite 8
- Buy Cheap Altova StyleVision Enterprise 2009
- Download Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition
|Gov. Branstad signs proclamation allowing overweight loads for harvest season|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Governor Branstad's Office|
|Sunday, 09 September 2012 12:06|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad signed a proclamation to allow the transportation of oversized and overweight loads of soybeans, corn, hay, straw, silage and stover. The proclamation took effect on Sept. 4, 2012 and expires after 60 days.
“Many Iowans’ livelihoods depend on a smooth, efficient harvest season,” said Branstad. “I am pleased to sign this proclamation, which will allow the movement of Iowa’s commodities and help Iowa farmers during harvest.”
This proclamation applies to loads transported on all highways within Iowa, excluding the interstate system, and which do not exceed a maximum of 90,000 pounds gross weight, do not exceed the maximum axle weight limit determined under the non-primary highway maximum gross weight table in Iowa Code section 321.463 paragraph “5.b”, by more than twelve and one-half percent (12.5%), do not exceed the legal maximum axle weight limit of 20,000 pounds, and comply with posted limits on roads and bridges.
This action is intended to allow vehicles transporting soybeans, corn, hay, straw, and stover to be oversize and overweight, not exceeding 90,000 pounds gross weight, without a permit, but only for the duration of this proclamation.
The Iowa Department of Transportation is directed to monitor the operation of this proclamation to assure the public’s safety and facilitate the movement of the trucks involved.
Tags See All Tags