- Download AAA Logo 2010 Business Edition 3
- Discount - Adobe Audition CS5.5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Autocad Revit Structure Suite 2012
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Uninstaller 3
- Buy Prosoft Data Rescue 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Download ElcomSoft Advanced ARJ Password Recovery 2.0
- Buy Cheap Avnex Voice Changer Software Diamond Edition 6.0.34
- Download Electric Rain Swift 3d v6 MAC
- Buy Corel Painter X MAC (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroom (en)
|Gov. Branstad signs proclamation allowing overweight loads for harvest season|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Governor Branstad's Office|
|Sunday, 09 September 2012 12:06|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad signed a proclamation to allow the transportation of oversized and overweight loads of soybeans, corn, hay, straw, silage and stover. The proclamation took effect on Sept. 4, 2012 and expires after 60 days.
“Many Iowans’ livelihoods depend on a smooth, efficient harvest season,” said Branstad. “I am pleased to sign this proclamation, which will allow the movement of Iowa’s commodities and help Iowa farmers during harvest.”
This proclamation applies to loads transported on all highways within Iowa, excluding the interstate system, and which do not exceed a maximum of 90,000 pounds gross weight, do not exceed the maximum axle weight limit determined under the non-primary highway maximum gross weight table in Iowa Code section 321.463 paragraph “5.b”, by more than twelve and one-half percent (12.5%), do not exceed the legal maximum axle weight limit of 20,000 pounds, and comply with posted limits on roads and bridges.
This action is intended to allow vehicles transporting soybeans, corn, hay, straw, and stover to be oversize and overweight, not exceeding 90,000 pounds gross weight, without a permit, but only for the duration of this proclamation.
The Iowa Department of Transportation is directed to monitor the operation of this proclamation to assure the public’s safety and facilitate the movement of the trucks involved.
Tags See All Tags