- Download Adobe Acrobat XI Standard MAC
- 199.95$ Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
- Buy Cheap Artlantis Studio 5 MAC
- 149.95$ FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC cheap oem
- Buy Prosoft Engineering Drive Genius 3 MAC (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection MAC
- Buy Acronis Disk Director Suite 10 (en,de,fr,ru)
- Buy OEM Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 6 MAC
- Discount - Sony DVD Architect Pro 6
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit)
|Gov. Branstad takes action on 11 bills|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Monday, 29 April 2013 13:59|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry Branstad today took action on 11 bills.
Branstad signed the following bills into law:
House File 351: an Act providing that children who are enrolled in the statewide preschool program are of compulsory attendance age.
House File 533: an act providing for entrepreneurial education funds for student organizations and clubs and including effective date and applicability provisions.
House File 538: an Act authorizing alternate members of the Board of Parole.
Senate File 146: an Act extending a provision relating to the use of certain increases in watercraft registration fees by the Natural Resource Commission.
Senate File 186: an Act relating to funds transfers under the uniform commercial code, and including effective date provisions.
Senate File 317: an Act prohibiting the disbursement of a certain plant, including its seeds, commonly classified as garlic mustard, oriental bittersweet, Japanese knotweed, and Japanese hop within this state, and making penalties applicable.
Senate File 389: an Act relating to hunter safety and ethics education course requirements.
Senate File 419: an Act providing for vision screening for school children.
Senate File 427: an Act relating to the licensing of plumbing, mechanical, hvac-refrigeration, sheet metal, or hydronic professionals, include transition provisions, including effective date provisions, and making penalties applicable.
Branstad vetoed the following bills:
House File 569: an Act relating to licensure of professionals practicing substance and addictive disorder counseling or providing substance and addictive disorder prevention services, making penalties applicable, and including transition, implementation, and effective date provisions.
Senate File 204: an Act concerning persons voluntarily excluded from gambling facilities.
Tags See All Tags