- 249.95$ Autodesk Algor Simulation Professional 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009 (en)
- Discount - Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft MapPoint 2013 Europe
- Discount - Acala DivX to iPod
- 99.95$ Adobe Fireworks CS4 MAC cheap oem
- 19.95$ Acala DVD Zune Ripper cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Captivate 5 MAC (en,de,fr,ja,it,es,ko)
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 6 MAC (64 bit)
- Buy Adobe Acrobat XI Pro (en,fr,pt,ja,ko,cs,da,nl,fi,de,hu,it,nb,pl,ro,ru,es,sv,uk,tr)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop Retouching Techniques: Beauty Portraits (Feb. 2013) cheap oem
- Discount - ABest WMV Video Converter
- 39.95$ Corel Motion Studio 3D cheap oem
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
|Government Accountability Office Report Analyzes Regulations for Eligibility in Federal Farm Program|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Friday, 11 October 2013 12:34|
This week I released a report by the Government Accountability Office. I asked for this analysis of what are known as “actively engaged” regulations for eligibility in the federal farm program.
The report clearly shows that some people are exploiting the farm program for personal gain. This hurts the case for keeping a safety net to ensure a safe and affordable food supply.
The findings of the report are important as the House and Senate look to hammer out a deal on the farm bill which expired on October 1st. In fact, after I released the report, members of Congress representing Southern agriculture were quick to say that they planned to pull out the common sense farm payment reforms that are included in both the House and Senate bills. That’s bad news for people who want to maintain a safety net for farmers who need it most.
The legislative language in the pending farm bill that I authored substantially limits farm program payments and makes it easier for the Farm Service Agency to enforce eligibility rules.
It’s the kind of reform that should strengthen support for the farm program by keeping the program focused and working as intended.
I’m fighting for reforms and pressing the conference committee to keep their hands off these common sense provisions.
Click here to see video.
Tags See All Tags