- Buy OEM Electric Rain Swift 3d v6 MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (en)
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced VBA Password Recovery 1.62 (en)
- Buy Maxon BodyPaint 3D R3 (en)
- Buy Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Dreamweaver CS6: The Missing Manual (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 Essential Training
- 369.95$ Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 9.95$ Ashampoo Magical Defrag 2 cheap oem
- 19.95$ Symantec Norton Ghost™ 15.0 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layers in Depth
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - AJAX Essential Training cheap oem
|Governor Branstad denies ten applications for commutation|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Monday, 10 June 2013 14:51|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad denied seven following application for commutation today:
Leonard Gregory, age 52, committed his crime on January 8, 1981, in Jackson County. He is currently serving a life sentence for first-degree murder.
Bryan Jasa, age 42, committed his crime on September 21, 1996, in Woodbury County. He is currently serving a fifty-five year sentence for attempted murder, first-degree robbery, assault while participating in a felony, willful injury, and going armed with intent.
Robert Kern, age 67, committed his crime on April 14, 1979, in Cedar County. He is currently serving a life sentence for first-degree murder.
Michael Lang, age 60, committed his crime on May 9, 1988, in Woodbury County. He is currently serving a life sentence for first-degree kidnapping.
Fortunato Lira, Jr., age 35, committed his crime on January 14, 1997, in Scott County. He is currently serving a sixty-five year sentence for first-degree robbery (85%), voluntary manslaughter, willful injury, felon in possession of a firearm, terrorism with intent to injure, and assault while participating in a felony.
Ricardo McGlothin, age 42, committed his crime on May 14, 2002, in Davis County. He is currently serving a fifty year sentence for Murder – 2nd degree (85%).
Paul Quigley, age 30, committed his crime for over a year beginning in May 2000, in Muscatine County. He is currently serving a twenty-give year sentence for sexual abuse – 2nd degree (85%).
Tags See All Tags