- Buy Cheap proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (32-bit)
- 39.95$ Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS5 (64-bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Resolume Avenue 3 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - MySQL Essential Training
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth
- 49.95$ Nuance PaperPort Professional 11.1 cheap oem
- Buy E-gadgets Delete Duplicate Files (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 MAC
- 9.95$ PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
|Governor Branstad issues Disaster Proclamation for Clinton County|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Monday, 01 July 2013 14:54|
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 (DES MOINES) – Governor Terry E. Branstad has issued a proclamation of disaster emergency for one county in response to recent storms and flooding.
Today, the Governor issued a proclamation to activate the Iowa Individual Assistance Program in Clinton County. A governor’s proclamation of disaster emergency had been issued June 1 to make state resources available for disaster response in Clinton County.
The Iowa Individual Assistance Program provides grants of up to $5,000 for home or car repairs, replacement of clothing or food, and for the expense of temporary housing. Original receipts are required for those seeking reimbursement for actual expenses related to storm recovery. The grant application and instructions are available at the “Disaster Assistance” link on the Iowa Department of Human Services website: www.dhs.iowa.gov.
Tags See All Tags