- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Discount - CodeGear RAD Studio 2010 Architect
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (64-bit) (de,en,es,it)
- Buy OEM InstallShield X Express Edition
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- 9.95$ Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Shooting and Processing High Dynamic Range Photographs
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- 19.95$ ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 cheap oem
- Buy OEM GFI EventsManager 8.1
|Governor Branstad issues Disaster Proclamation for Clinton County|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Monday, 01 July 2013 14:54|
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 (DES MOINES) – Governor Terry E. Branstad has issued a proclamation of disaster emergency for one county in response to recent storms and flooding.
Today, the Governor issued a proclamation to activate the Iowa Individual Assistance Program in Clinton County. A governor’s proclamation of disaster emergency had been issued June 1 to make state resources available for disaster response in Clinton County.
The Iowa Individual Assistance Program provides grants of up to $5,000 for home or car repairs, replacement of clothing or food, and for the expense of temporary housing. Original receipts are required for those seeking reimbursement for actual expenses related to storm recovery. The grant application and instructions are available at the “Disaster Assistance” link on the Iowa Department of Human Services website: www.dhs.iowa.gov.
Tags See All Tags