- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Acronis True Image Home 2010
- 69.95$ Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (32-bit) cheap oem
- 279.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Captivate 5.5
- Buy Cheap ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 8
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
- Buy Corel Painter X MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect
- Buy OEM Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 10
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2012 (64-bit)
|Governor Branstad issues Disaster Proclamation for Clinton County|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Monday, 01 July 2013 14:54|
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 (DES MOINES) – Governor Terry E. Branstad has issued a proclamation of disaster emergency for one county in response to recent storms and flooding.
Today, the Governor issued a proclamation to activate the Iowa Individual Assistance Program in Clinton County. A governor’s proclamation of disaster emergency had been issued June 1 to make state resources available for disaster response in Clinton County.
The Iowa Individual Assistance Program provides grants of up to $5,000 for home or car repairs, replacement of clothing or food, and for the expense of temporary housing. Original receipts are required for those seeking reimbursement for actual expenses related to storm recovery. The grant application and instructions are available at the “Disaster Assistance” link on the Iowa Department of Human Services website: www.dhs.iowa.gov.
Tags See All Tags