- Buy Cheap Alien Skin Eye Candy 7 MAC
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 MAC
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft Audio Maker 3
- 69.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (32bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2010
- 19.95$ iSkysoft iTube Studio 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Symantec Winfax Pro 10.4
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data
- Buy OEM ABest MOV Video Converter
- Buy OEM SmithMicro Stuffit Deluxe 15 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce
- 59.95$ Corel Website Creator X6 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Steinberg Halion 3
|Governor Branstad issues disaster proclamation for five counties|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Monday, 10 June 2013 07:43|
(DES MOINES) – Today, Gov. Terry E. Branstad issued a proclamation of disaster emergency for five additional counties in response to recent storms and flooding.
The governor declared a disaster in Appanoose, Lee, Muscatine, Wayne and Webster counties. In addition, the governor has activated the Iowa Individual Assistance Program in Fayette and Muscatine counties.
The Iowa Individual Assistance Program provides grants of up to $5,000 for home or car repairs, replacement of clothing or food, and for the expense of temporary housing. Original receipts are required for those seeking reimbursement for actual expenses related to storm recovery. The grant application and instructions are available at the “Disaster Assistance” link on the Iowa Department of Human Services website: www.dhs.iowa.gov.
For a list of counties that have received governor’s proclamations in the aftermath of the storms and flooding that began May 19, visit www.homelandsecurity.iowa.gov.
# # #
Tags See All Tags