- Buy Lynda.com - Object-Oriented Programming with PHP (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce
- Buy VMware Fusion 5 MAC (en)
- Download Omni Group OmniGraphSketcher MAC
- Discount - Global Delight Voila 3 MAC
- Download 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum 3
- 199.95$ Corel Painter X3 cheap oem
- Download Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6
- Buy OEM Excel 2010 For Dummies Quick Reference
- Discount - Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training
|Governor Branstad issues disaster proclamation for five counties|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Monday, 10 June 2013 07:43|
(DES MOINES) – Today, Gov. Terry E. Branstad issued a proclamation of disaster emergency for five additional counties in response to recent storms and flooding.
The governor declared a disaster in Appanoose, Lee, Muscatine, Wayne and Webster counties. In addition, the governor has activated the Iowa Individual Assistance Program in Fayette and Muscatine counties.
The Iowa Individual Assistance Program provides grants of up to $5,000 for home or car repairs, replacement of clothing or food, and for the expense of temporary housing. Original receipts are required for those seeking reimbursement for actual expenses related to storm recovery. The grant application and instructions are available at the “Disaster Assistance” link on the Iowa Department of Human Services website: www.dhs.iowa.gov.
For a list of counties that have received governor’s proclamations in the aftermath of the storms and flooding that began May 19, visit www.homelandsecurity.iowa.gov.
# # #
Tags See All Tags