- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit) cheap oem
- 19.95$ Xilisoft DVD Creator 3 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10 MAC
- Download Nero 10 Multimedia Suite
- Download Adobe After Effects CS6 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Node.js First Look
- Discount - OS X Mountain Lion: The Missing Manual
- 9.95$ Photoshop For Right-Brainers cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC
- Discount - Autodesk Revit Structure 2012
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (64-bit)
|Governor Branstad Issues Disaster Proclamation for Ten Counties|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Monday, 15 April 2013 07:37|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad today issued a proclamation of disaster emergency in response to severe weather that impacted ten counties in northwest Iowa.
Counties included in the proclamation are Clay, Dickinson, Emmet, Kossuth, Lyon, O’Brien, Osceola, Palo Alto, Plymouth and Sioux. Beginning April 9, damaging winds, heavy rains, thunderstorms and freezing rains caused damage to public and private property, power outages from downed power lines and poles, and a large amount of debris.
The Governor’s proclamation allows state resources to be utilized to respond to and recover from the effects of these storms, including for removal of debris and wreckage on publicly or privately owned land that may threaten public health and safety, or public and private property.
A copy of the proclamation of disaster emergency can be found at www.homelandsecurity.iowa.gov.###
Tags See All Tags