- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Power Shortcuts
- Buy Cheap ACDSee Pro 2
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Composition (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - MVC Frameworks for Building PHP Web Applications
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate
- Buy OEM Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Buy GFI FAXmaker 14.1 (en)
- Buy OEM Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business
- Discount - Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
|Governor Branstad requests Presidential Disaster Declaration for 19 Iowa counties|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Friday, 24 May 2013 07:26|
(DES MOINES) –Today, Gov. Terry E. Branstad signed a letter to be delivered to President Obama requesting a Presidential Disaster Declaration for 19 Iowa counties where significant damage was sustained from heavy rains, thunderstorms and flooding between April 17-30.
The Governor is making the request for federal Public Assistance Program funding for the counties of Appanoose, Cedar, Clinton, Davis, Decatur, Des Moines, Iowa, Johnson, Keokuk, Lee, Lucas, Marion, Monroe, Muscatine, Ringgold, Van Buren, Wapello, Warren and Wayne.
A joint federal, state and local preliminary damage assessment of the 19 counties found the severe weather caused an estimated $8.9 million of damage that could be eligible under the Public Assistance Program. Public Assistance funds may be used to rebuild damaged infrastructure that may include roads, bridges, culverts and other public facilities, or to cover costs of emergency work during and debris removal after storms.
The Governor’s letter to President Obama will be available at www.homelandsecurity.iowa.gov.# # #
Tags See All Tags