- Discount - Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (32bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS For Developers
- Download GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training
- Buy Cheap Corel Ventura 10
- Discount - Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Excel 2010 For Dummies Quick Reference cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools All-in-One For Dummies (en)
|Governor Branstad requests Presidential Disaster Declaration for 19 Iowa counties|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Friday, 24 May 2013 07:26|
(DES MOINES) –Today, Gov. Terry E. Branstad signed a letter to be delivered to President Obama requesting a Presidential Disaster Declaration for 19 Iowa counties where significant damage was sustained from heavy rains, thunderstorms and flooding between April 17-30.
The Governor is making the request for federal Public Assistance Program funding for the counties of Appanoose, Cedar, Clinton, Davis, Decatur, Des Moines, Iowa, Johnson, Keokuk, Lee, Lucas, Marion, Monroe, Muscatine, Ringgold, Van Buren, Wapello, Warren and Wayne.
A joint federal, state and local preliminary damage assessment of the 19 counties found the severe weather caused an estimated $8.9 million of damage that could be eligible under the Public Assistance Program. Public Assistance funds may be used to rebuild damaged infrastructure that may include roads, bridges, culverts and other public facilities, or to cover costs of emergency work during and debris removal after storms.
The Governor’s letter to President Obama will be available at www.homelandsecurity.iowa.gov.# # #
Tags See All Tags