- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (64-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training
- Buy ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2 (en)
- Discount - Paragon NTFS 8 MAC
- 9.95$ Excel 2007 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - Ableton Suite 8 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition
- Discount - Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Buy CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Geometric CAMWorks 2014 64-bit (en)
- Download Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC
|Governor Branstad requests Presidential Disaster Declaration for 19 Iowa counties|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Friday, 24 May 2013 07:26|
(DES MOINES) –Today, Gov. Terry E. Branstad signed a letter to be delivered to President Obama requesting a Presidential Disaster Declaration for 19 Iowa counties where significant damage was sustained from heavy rains, thunderstorms and flooding between April 17-30.
The Governor is making the request for federal Public Assistance Program funding for the counties of Appanoose, Cedar, Clinton, Davis, Decatur, Des Moines, Iowa, Johnson, Keokuk, Lee, Lucas, Marion, Monroe, Muscatine, Ringgold, Van Buren, Wapello, Warren and Wayne.
A joint federal, state and local preliminary damage assessment of the 19 counties found the severe weather caused an estimated $8.9 million of damage that could be eligible under the Public Assistance Program. Public Assistance funds may be used to rebuild damaged infrastructure that may include roads, bridges, culverts and other public facilities, or to cover costs of emergency work during and debris removal after storms.
The Governor’s letter to President Obama will be available at www.homelandsecurity.iowa.gov.# # #
Tags See All Tags