- Discount - Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Professional MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard MAC
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 MAC
- Download Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 (en,fr,de,es,ca,cs,zh,hr,da,el,he,it,ja,ko,mk,hu,nl,no,fa,pl,pt,ru,sr,sl,fi,sv,th,tr)
- Discount - CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft MapPoint 2010 Europe
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2010 (32-bit) (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
- 9.95$ Digital Painting in Photoshop cheap oem
|Governor Branstad requests Presidential Disaster Declaration|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Friday, 21 June 2013 09:20|
Branstad also activates Iowa Individual Assistance Program for two counties
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad today signed a letter to be delivered to President Obama requesting a Presidential Disaster declaration for 47 Iowa counties where significant damage was sustained from damaging winds, tornadoes, heavy rains and thunderstorms resulting in severe flooding beginning May 19 and continuing through June 23, 2013.
The governor is making the request for federal Public Assistance Program funding for the counties of Appanoose, Benton, Buchanan, Buena Vista, Butler, Cherokee, Chickasaw, Clay, Clayton, Crawford, Davis, Delaware, Des Moines, Fayette, Floyd, Franklin, Greene, Grundy, Hardin, Henry, Ida, Iowa, Jasper, Johnson, Jones, Keokuk, Lee, Linn, Louisa, Lyon, Mahaska, Marshall, Mitchell, Monona, Monroe, O’Brien, Palo Alto, Plymouth, Poweshiek, Sac, Sioux, Story, Tama, Wapello, Webster, Winnebago and Wright.
A joint federal, state and local preliminary damage assessment of the 47 counties found severe weather caused an estimated $22 million worth of damage that could be eligible under the Public Assistance Program. Public Assistance funds may be used to rebuild damaged infrastructure that may include roads, bridges, culverts and other public facilities, or to cover costs of emergency work during, and debris removal after the storms.
Iowa Individual Assistance Program activated in two counties
In addition to requesting the Presidential Disaster Declaration, Gov. Branstad also activated the Iowa Individual Assistance Program in Lee and Webster counties.
The Governor originally declared the counties disaster counties on June 7. Both proclamations are a result of storms and flooding that began in the state on May 19.
The Iowa Individual Assistance Program provides grants of up to $5,000 for home or car repairs, replacement of clothing or food, and for the expense of temporary housing. Original receipts are required for those seeking reimbursement for actual expenses related to storm recovery. The grant application and instructions are available at the “Disaster Assistance” link on the Iowa Department of Human Services website: www.dhs.iowa.gov.
Tags See All Tags