- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Adobe Premiere Elements 10 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Business MAC (en,da,de,ru,it,fr,es,fi,nl,nb,pl,sv,ja)
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - CSS Site Design
- 339.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 399.95$ Chief Architect Premier X6 cheap oem
- 19.95$ Smith Micro Spring Cleaning 11 Deluxe MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3Ds Max 2010
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery
- Buy OEM Intuit TurboTax 2009 Home & Business
- Discount - Autodesk Autocad Revit Structure Suite 2012
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 MAC
|Governor Branstad requests Presidential Disaster Declaration|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Friday, 21 June 2013 09:20|
Branstad also activates Iowa Individual Assistance Program for two counties
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry E. Branstad today signed a letter to be delivered to President Obama requesting a Presidential Disaster declaration for 47 Iowa counties where significant damage was sustained from damaging winds, tornadoes, heavy rains and thunderstorms resulting in severe flooding beginning May 19 and continuing through June 23, 2013.
The governor is making the request for federal Public Assistance Program funding for the counties of Appanoose, Benton, Buchanan, Buena Vista, Butler, Cherokee, Chickasaw, Clay, Clayton, Crawford, Davis, Delaware, Des Moines, Fayette, Floyd, Franklin, Greene, Grundy, Hardin, Henry, Ida, Iowa, Jasper, Johnson, Jones, Keokuk, Lee, Linn, Louisa, Lyon, Mahaska, Marshall, Mitchell, Monona, Monroe, O’Brien, Palo Alto, Plymouth, Poweshiek, Sac, Sioux, Story, Tama, Wapello, Webster, Winnebago and Wright.
A joint federal, state and local preliminary damage assessment of the 47 counties found severe weather caused an estimated $22 million worth of damage that could be eligible under the Public Assistance Program. Public Assistance funds may be used to rebuild damaged infrastructure that may include roads, bridges, culverts and other public facilities, or to cover costs of emergency work during, and debris removal after the storms.
Iowa Individual Assistance Program activated in two counties
In addition to requesting the Presidential Disaster Declaration, Gov. Branstad also activated the Iowa Individual Assistance Program in Lee and Webster counties.
The Governor originally declared the counties disaster counties on June 7. Both proclamations are a result of storms and flooding that began in the state on May 19.
The Iowa Individual Assistance Program provides grants of up to $5,000 for home or car repairs, replacement of clothing or food, and for the expense of temporary housing. Original receipts are required for those seeking reimbursement for actual expenses related to storm recovery. The grant application and instructions are available at the “Disaster Assistance” link on the Iowa Department of Human Services website: www.dhs.iowa.gov.
Tags See All Tags