- 9.95$ Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Presenter 9
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3d 2010 (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Office Word 2007
- Buy OEM Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 MAC
- Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2
- Download iPad: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set)
- Download Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition
|Governor Branstad to Lead Trade and Investment Mission to India in September|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Thursday, 18 July 2013 15:10|
(DES MOINES) – In an effort to strengthen Iowa’s trade and investment relationship with one of the world’s fastest growing economies, Iowa Governor Terry E. Branstad today announced that he will lead a delegation of business leaders on a six-day trade and investment mission to India September 10-16. The announcement was made today during a webinar on opportunities and challenges in entering the Indian market that featured the governor and U.S. Ambassador to India, Nancy J. Powell, a native of Cedar Falls.
“India’s economy has transformed in the last couple of decades and is forecasted to be one of the world’s largest economies in coming years,” said Gov. Branstad. “With India’s tremendous growth and a burgeoning young and career-oriented middle class, it is an excellent opportunity to promote Iowa as a U.S. headquarters for Indian companies, particularly those in biotech, information solutions and advanced manufacturing, and also open new trade doors for Iowa small and mid-sized businesses.”
The trade mission is being organized by the Iowa Economic Development Authority (IEDA), with support from various organizations including the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Commercial Service and the Confederation of Indian Industry. Iowa mission delegates will visit Mumbai, Hyderabad and Chennai, the country’s major business and industry centers.
As part of the mission, the Governor, IEDA director Debi Durham and delegation will meet with potential investment and trade partners and government leaders in each of the cities.
While the itinerary is still being developed, Gov. Branstad is also scheduled to meet with business leaders who have expressed an interest in establishing an Iowa location and representatives from existing industry. Iowa companies will participate in meetings specific to their market entry or expansion needs and attend daily briefings on doing business in India. Prior to joining the mission in Mumbai, Gov. Branstad will make a brief stop in New Delhi to attend a luncheon hosted by the U.S. Embassy.
For more information on resources available to Iowa businesses that want to market their products or services globally, visit www.iowaeconomicdevelopment.
Tags See All Tags