- Buy Parallels Desktop 4 for Windows (en)
- 339.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 329.95$ Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium
- Discount - Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate (en,ch)
- Buy Autodesk Revit Structure 2011 (en)
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink PowerDVD 9 Ultra
- Buy OEM Cyberlink PowerDirector 7 Ultra
|Governor Branstad Urges Eligible Iowans to Take Advantage of Free Tax Prep Program|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Friday, 15 March 2013 15:06|
– The Iowa Free File Program Helps Low-Income Iowans Use Name-Brand Tax Prep Software for Free, Helping Them Save At Tax Time –
Des Moines – Today, Governor Terry Branstad urged low- and moderate-income Iowans to use the Iowa Free File program to prepare and file their federal and state income tax returns online for free. The Iowa Free File program allows eligible taxpayers the free use of name-brand, tax preparation software. Taxpayers with an Adjusted Gross Income of $57,000 or less last year.
The Iowa Free File program is one of 22 state programs plus the District of Columbia modeled after the IRS Free File program used by millions of taxpayers to e-file their federal income tax returns for free.
“In Iowa, we have worked to make tax season easy and efficient for all taxpayers,” said Gov. Branstad. “The Free File program is designed to help lower-income Iowans save on the cost of tax prep and hold on to more of their hard-earned money, without costing a dime of taxpayer dollars. However, many Iowans eligible for the program don’t use it. I urge eligible Iowans to visit the Iowa Department of Revenue website and use the free software provided to easily and conveniently file your taxes.”
“Free File is a win-win for taxpayers and government: taxpayers get the convenience of filing online for free using name-brand software, while the program doesn’t cost a dime of taxpayer dollars, and even saves money by reducing processing costs ,” said Courtney Kay-Decker, Director of the Iowa Department of Revenue.
By helping more people file electronically, Free File helps save the state money, reduces errors and speeds up the time it takes to issue a refund. According to the Iowa Department of Revenue:
According to the IRS, 36 million taxpayers have prepared their federal returns through Free File since the program began more than a decade ago.
# # #
Tags See All Tags