- 19.95$ 4Media DVD to iPod Converter 5 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (32-bit)
- 399.95$ Maxon Cinema 4D R15 MAC cheap oem
- 149.95$ Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 149.95$ Adobe InDesign CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- 19.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced ACT Password Recovery 2.35 cheap oem
- 59.95$ Microsoft FrontPage 2003 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ABest AVI Video Converter
- Download Corel Website Creator X6
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography? Lenses
- Buy OEM GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Works 9
- Buy OEM PC Washer 2
|Governor Pat Quinn Issues Statement on Fifth Anniversary of NIU Tragedy|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Friday, 15 February 2013 14:16|
DEKALB – February 14, 2013. On the fifth anniversary of the tragic shooting at Northern Illinois University, Governor Pat Quinn today attended a wreath-laying ceremony at Cole Hall in memory of each of the five lives lost. In 2010, the governor dedicated $8 million through the Illinois Jobs Now! capital program to repurpose and renovate Cole Hall following the tragedy.
Following today's ceremony, Governor Quinn issued the below statement:
“Five years ago we lost five innocent souls in a tragedy that shook our state and our nation. That dark day was full of sadness, fear and despair and we will never forget it.
“But the day after, and every day since, has been filled with hope, strength and compassion. The NIU family came together to mourn those we have lost by celebrating what they brought to our lives.
“We repurposed Cole Hall to ensure it will be a place of learning and achievement for thousands of students for years to come. By supporting each other in good times and bad, we made our community stronger.
“Today we honor Catalina Garcia, Daniel Parmenter, Gayle Dubowski, Julianna Gehant and Ryanne Mace. May God rest their immortal souls.”
Tags See All Tags